APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

Big Call. Hope you can back that one up. How do you know they will be the worst? Some said that they would be the worst this year but they clearly are not. Also, not so many people would have said melbourne would be the best but that has happened. Perhaps you should keep these bold statements to yourself.

zapper_9;214362 said:
Big Call. Hope you can back that one up. How do you know they will be the worst? Some said that they would be the worst this year but they clearly are not. Also, not so many people would have said melbourne would be the best but that has happened. Perhaps you should keep these bold statements to yourself.

your obviously a tool, and u have too much time on ur hands, no one would even be bothered fighting for a school like wesley so give up, u have no case

Club Cricketer;214376 said:
Suck a fat one you tool, get off the forum nobody likes you - not even people from your own school

shunnn shunnnn

suck a fat one

yeh good one shawry, u arrogant ********

I think that Keith is unlucky to miss out, great player. I can only think of two reasons why he wasnt picked, 1)his lanky frame doenst make him look like a batsman and 2) he is in year 10. Also, Richie Thomas very unlucky, an absolute destroyer. Also, clancy shouldnt be in the side, if i dont remember him then he wasnt that good. Clancy is also a girls name so suk a fat one big fella like the girl you are

Eric the Eel: Kudos to you for bringing back the word kudos. Love the name also and the image.
Gossy is a good kid, the boy from gippsland, very unlucky...

i reckon tomy sinclare was unluky to make the team with his ability to not get it off a straight line when he bowls really deseives the batsmen didnt seem to work for him this year also his counterpart the scotty 'the malig' roberts

who the ******** is cams?

yeh grosey sends down some heat on the mcg nets is what i heard, good player, deserved his spot.

cross very very unlucky. anyone that scores that many runs in a season and doesnt make it, is pretty stiff. as was curtain. clancey i thought was going to make it. potter was an interesting decision.

at the end of the day, its not that big a deal i dont reckon. good if you make it but its not too much to get cut up about, as some people clearly have.

oh yeh and by the way, does anyone else here get frustrated when people think that your another person on the site? even when your clearly ********ing not?

The Spy;214465 said:
I think that Keith is unlucky to miss out, great player. I can only think of two reasons why he wasnt picked, 1)his lanky frame doenst make him look like a batsman and 2) he is in year 10. Also, Richie Thomas very unlucky, an absolute destroyer. Also, clancy shouldnt be in the side, if i dont remember him then he wasnt that good. Clancy is also a girls name so suk a fat one big fella like the girl you are

What the ********? liam clancey is a girls name?? Only grammar player that made runs against skevs was shawy so obviously u didnt deal with the team that well. 30 wickets and not in the team. ********en joke

the spy goes to scotch you idiot and made the aps team last year so i think he knows what hes talking about you fool

|@
go england;214472 said:
What the ********? liam clancey is a girls name?? Only grammar player that made runs against skevs was shawy so obviously u didnt deal with the team that well. 30 wickets and not in the team. ********en joke

fiskem;214474 said:
the spy goes to scotch you idiot and made the aps team last year so i think he knows what hes talking about you fool

Copp that one Go England.

The Spy;214465 said:

wolfe.. clancey was sick as a dog and went straight to the doctors after both friday and saturday straight from the ground. also wasnt at school the previous 3 days before the game and 2 days after it. still took 4 wickets for the game against u...

LE blank;214447 said:
yeh good one shawry, u arrogant ********

that wasnt shaw you ^&*$

Perhaps you should get your facts right before accusing people 'LE Blank'.
The mystery of CC lives on, but that wasn't shaw.

Also bit disappointed with the choice of venue for the ground - out a wheelers hill. The kids out there dont really care and there is absolutely no atmosphere. SHould be a good game though. Any big name players from the AGS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back