APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

davey36;214324 said:
Another Question is who is going to keep?

Wakefield and Macmillan are gun keepers and then there is Kitchen...

wakefield should keep. year 12. kitchen and mcmillan play as batsman

players such as Keath, Coleman, Clancey, Gooley, Maher, Roney, McGorian, Voyage and Curtain are all Unlucky.......As well as Goss

Keath should have definently of made it so too Martin, Cross, Thomas and Clancy. Skelton has only had one good game this year and Gairns has done absolutely nothing except made 1 ton. Just to clarify how many wickets has potter actually taken because i rarely see his name in the paper.

Acer;214328 said:
Keath should have definently of made it so too Martin, Cross, Thomas and Clancy. Skelton has only had one good game this year and Gairns has done absolutely nothing except made 1 ton. Just to clarify how many wickets has potter actually taken because i rarely see his name in the paper.

Im not sure how many he has taken but the fact he has can swing it both ways and is a lefty would help. the best bowler i faced was mcgorian and handel. however clancey is desperately unlucky.

BuddyLove;214327 said:
players such as Keath, Coleman, Clancey, Gooley, Maher, Roney, McGorian, Voyage and Curtain are all Unlucky.......As well as Goss

What about Gairnz jnr. (will). makes more runs than gairns snr.(hamish) but gets overlooked for the team. jnr. has made like 5 half centuries this year while snr. has made a ton and one fifty.

that team makes me so angry. wtf does clancey have to do to make the team. 32 wickets and no selection. second in the comp i might add. wata f****** disgrace...

LE blank;214316 said:
wat would u know goss, u dont even play ones

Along way off - I'm not even a Xavier player. Iknow somebody from there though. Sounds like you are Curtain or Cross cos you are pissed off at my comments. I'm from another school differrent.

teamorale491;214329 said:
Im not sure how many he has taken but the fact he has can swing it both ways and is a lefty would help. the best bowler i faced was mcgorian and handel. however clancey is desperately unlucky.

I dont care whether you can swing the ball both ways and your a handy bowler, the aps team should be picked on performance and clancy, voyage and mcgorian have all taken more wickets than potter so how can he be picked.

Acer;214337 said:
clancy, voyage and mcgorian have all taken more wickets than potter so how can he be picked.

It looks like Potter has achieved another victory over his rival MALFOY, who was also a contender for the APS team

zapper_9;214330 said:
What about Gairnz jnr. (will). makes more runs than gairns snr.(hamish) but gets overlooked for the team. jnr. has made like 5 half centuries this year while snr. has made a ton and one fifty.
jnr gairns made soft second innings runs

Cams;214334 said:
Along way off - I'm not even a Xavier player. Iknow somebody from there though. Sounds like you are Curtain or Cross cos you are pissed off at my comments. I'm from another school differrent.

mate ur an idiot and ur blanting lying, u made comments on more than cross and curtain, so that just shows u again are an idiot, ur sour cause ur ********, and u make ducks like everyweek

What an absolute disgrace of a team. How the F**K is Richie thomas and J Bett not in the starting lineup!!! 38 wickets not enough to make this team. JESUS. and dont get me started on Keath. he is the stiffest bloke in the aps. Missed out on the premiership winning runs last week now this! Matt Grose as VC, he wasnt even captain of the scotch team, wolfe did everything for him. Potter instead of Voyage, now CMON! Y dont u just chuck Cohen as keeper and Allen as opening bowler. What a crap team. ANd skelton. Who the hell is he? Please tell me sharkies this is not the real team!!!!

Acer;214341 said:
jnr gairns made soft second innings runs

how can runs be 'soft' are you implying that ranzy was given half-arsed bowling from the opppostion. I thought this was 1st XI cricket. Perhaps you say this cos you got your balls hit all over the park.

zapper_9;214350 said:
how can runs be 'soft' are you implying that ranzy was given half-arsed bowling from the opppostion. I thought this was 1st XI cricket. Perhaps you say this cos you got your balls hit all over the park.

hahaha your a joke mate i dont even bowl, both the gairns did nothing against us and they did nothing all year so go have a cry mate

Wow. 'both gairns did nothing against us'. What a surprise! I never said they were superstars. I was just saying that Gairns Jnr. copped a rough decision. Perhaps carrying wesley's batting line-up on his shoulders next year will cheer him up.

Donuts7;214349 said:
What an absolute disgrace of a team. How the F**K is Richie thomas and J Bett not in the starting lineup!!! 38 wickets not enough to make this team. JESUS. and dont get me started on Keath. he is the stiffest bloke in the aps. Missed out on the premiership winning runs last week now this! Matt Grose as VC, he wasnt even captain of the scotch team, wolfe did everything for him. Potter instead of Voyage, now CMON! Y dont u just chuck Cohen as keeper and Allen as opening bowler. What a crap team. ANd skelton. Who the hell is he? Please tell me sharkies this is not the real team!!!!

I wholeheartedly agree on infinite amount of levels

Donuts7;214349 said:

haha no this is the real team. although bett is in the starting line up. its a one dayer so he is designated bowl. plus i think richie thomas will come in as macmillan is away so cant play...

zapper_9;214353 said:
Wow. 'both gairns did nothing against us'. What a surprise! I never said they were superstars. I was just saying that Gairns Jnr. copped a rough decision. Perhaps carrying wesley's batting line-up on his shoulders next year will cheer him up.

copped a rough decision are u serious mate. cross, keath, thomas, chancellor, martin, clancy all copped rough decisions. good on him if he carries wesley, i dont really care if he does because its not going to make a difference they will still be the worst team in the comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back