Tue Mar 20 - 3rd ODI - Arnos Vale Ground, Kingstown, St Vincent
Fri Mar 23 - 4th ODI - Beausejour Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia
Sun Mar 25 - 5th ODI - Beausejour Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia

Tue Mar 27 - 1st T20 - Beausejour Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia
Fri Mar 30 - 2nd T20 - Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados

Sat Apr 7 - 1st Test - Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados
Sun Apr 15 - 2nd Test - Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
Mon Apr 23 - 3rd Test - Windsor Park, Roseau, Dominica

Looking forward to this series. Think Australia will be too strong with several first choice players from the Windies XI either unavailable, not picked or out of favour.

yes sad scene WI cricket these days. I see the game in Gyana got the chop. I have not heard anymore about what has happened to the cricket board there. Clive Lloyd was appointed by the government to run cricket there

Easy win in the end in the first One-Dayer. We batted very slowly on obviously a tough pitch to bat on, only made 205, but we bowled well and held them to 140.

Easy win in the end in the first One-Dayer. We batted very slowly on obviously a tough pitch to bat on, only made 205, but we bowled well and held them to 140.

The result speaks for the pitch and the win was strong. You would think that this is about where we should be with the unbelievable trouble in WI cricket. When there are no games in Jamaica or Guyana you know they are stuffed.

Fell asleep watching this about 5 overs in, sounds like I didn't miss much. Hopefully this tour doesn't end up being too one sided, I'm not holding my breath though.

One sided, hell good onya windies handed out a lesson in difficult conditions. Well the Aussies need to re-think, considering they have Wade at 7, DER!. Hussey at 4, PLEASE. Do the swap and see the result. What is Lee doing on tour, he did enough this Summer to show all he is good for is bleeding the IPL dry.

Wade doesn't look any better at handling spin than anyone else and he'd be facing overs upon overs of Narine at 4.

Wade doesn't look any better at handling spin than anyone else and he'd be facing overs upon overs of Narine at 4.

No i was thinking back to open. The whole team seems to be finding conditions difficult. Maybe Clarke is missed in the leadership. Geeze and that's me saying it.

Australia win the final One Day game despite some lower order heroics from Darren Sammy, a 2 all draw probably a fitting result for the series.

I think its time for them to bite the bullet, drop Cowan, put Watson back at opener with Warner and try Forrest at number 3. I'm not sure that Watson at 3 is the right option for the team.

Watson was fortunate to escape that LBW referral last night, imo if the batsman isn't playing a shot the umpire's call should be overturned if any part of the ball is clipping the stumps.

Also had a brain-melt to run Ponting out.

Wow looks like it will be game on day 5 after Clarke's declaration and 5 quick wickets. Ryan Harris scoring 68 runs :eek: WI lead by 114, from what I've seen of the wicket Australia probably wouldn't want to be chasing too much past 150 though.

So Australia chase down 191 with 3 wickets remaining to win the first Test in fading light, fortunately the evening light on the 5th day of the match lasted a lot longer than the previous days. Good comeback, were paying $10 for the win on the 2nd day iirc.

I think its time for them to bite the bullet, drop Cowan, put Watson back at opener with Warner and try Forrest at number 3. I'm not sure that Watson at 3 is the right option for the team.

Cowan has been ok and probably deserves the rest of the series, but he does need a score, preferably a big one or 2 after the starts that he often gets.

Back