Babies Arm's Pending Tribunal Visit

Babies Arm's Pending Tribunal Visit

What has beened dubbed in local media outlets as the "Cooper-Gate" Big Bad Beefy Babies Arm will front GCA HQ this Wednesday night.

In the spirit of BigCricket and Vbookie place your bets on matches suspended for the South Spearhead.

Re: Babies Arm's Pending Tribunal Visit

is this real.. we're allowed to bet on something that dewy could be in control of....

stuff that.. dewys a cheat..... report me now

I Bowl Meat Pies;285465 said:
is this real.. we're allowed to bet on something that dewy could be in control of....

stuff that.. dewys a cheat..... report me now

good to hear others say what most of us veterans have known for years.:D The GCA cant possibly be serious if they let hm sit on this case, but nothing will shock me. GCA stands for Grants Cheating Association.

Riteo, this is what happened. there was some verbal goings on with myself and east belmont playersand words were passed with coops, wont go into what i said but he wasnt sure what i had said at the time. after that i was just telling him to do what we pay him to do.
THEN, on the sunday he was over at thomson bragging to everyone about putting me on report, i was standing near the bar and i said, are all ur mates patting u on the back for reporting me, he asked wat i said, then i just said exactly and walked off.

so on saturday, thought i would do the right thing and apolagise fo the way i acted on the saturday before, the wouldnt accept it, said he had witnesses for what i done on sunday:confused: so i just walked away. brad later asked what exactly had happened and he couldnt even say. on the pink report slip, it said i had threatened him. never threatened anyone, especially that dweeb.

will be interesting what will happen on wednesday, i think most of it will be made up, they have been wanting to take me down 4 a while now, and coops is just a stain on the gca who goes around to every club drinking beers and bagging clubs and bloke. im sure everyone on here has seen it first hand.:rolleyes:

Babies Arm;285499 said:
Riteo, this is what happened. there was some verbal goings on with myself and east belmont playersand words were passed with coops, wont go into what i said but he wasnt sure what i had said at the time. after that i was just telling him to do what we pay him to do.
THEN, on the sunday he was over at thomson bragging to everyone about putting me on report, i was standing near the bar and i said, are all ur mates patting u on the back for reporting me, he asked wat i said, then i just said exactly and walked off.

so on saturday, thought i would do the right thing and apolagise fo the way i acted on the saturday before, the wouldnt accept it, said he had witnesses for what i done on sunday:confused: so i just walked away. brad later asked what exactly had happened and he couldnt even say. on the pink report slip, it said i had threatened him. never threatened anyone, especially that dweeb.

will be interesting what will happen on wednesday, i think most of it will be made up, they have been wanting to take me down 4 a while now, and coops is just a stain on the gca who goes around to every club drinking beers and bagging clubs and bloke. im sure everyone on here has seen it first hand.:rolleyes:

You could clean up on vBookie, put all your money on getting 5+ games at 25-1 and just walk in there and tell them to all go get f****d (Greg McLeod style) and you'll clean up $400 at 25-1 thats 10,000 fake dollars well worth it:rolleyes:;)

babies arm;285499 said:
riteo, this is what happened. There was some verbal goings on with myself and east belmont playersand words were passed with coops, wont go into what i said but he wasnt sure what i had said at the time. After that i was just telling him to do what we pay him to do.
Then, on the sunday he was over at thomson bragging to everyone about putting me on report, i was standing near the bar and i said, are all ur mates patting u on the back for reporting me, he asked wat i said, then i just said exactly and walked off.

So on saturday, thought i would do the right thing and apolagise fo the way i acted on the saturday before, the wouldnt accept it, said he had witnesses for what i done on sunday:confused: So i just walked away. Brad later asked what exactly had happened and he couldnt even say. On the pink report slip, it said i had threatened him. Never threatened anyone, especially that dweeb.

Will be interesting what will happen on wednesday, i think most of it will be made up, they have been wanting to take me down 4 a while now, and coops is just a stain on the gca who goes around to every club drinking beers and bagging clubs and bloke. Im sure everyone on here has seen it first hand.:rolleyes:

im tipping they might do u over big fella and give you the season..it wouldnt surpise me or anyone. What odds can i get lol

THE_LATE_MAIL;285535 said:
im tipping they might do u over big fella and give you the season..it wouldnt surpise me or anyone. What odds can i get lol

5 + Matches at 25/1

If he gets the season it will go to court.

I'm tipping (and putting my fake money where my real mouth is) 2 matches on the sidelines.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;285864 said:
Babies arm looks confident of getting off, had $100 on himself to get 3 matches:D

Danny Hughes got 3 weeks I think for telling an umpire to piss off. Not sure if this is worse or not.

right arm medium;285881 said:
Danny Hughes got 3 weeks I think for telling an umpire to piss off. Not sure if this is worse or not.

oooooh, Harpo! I think you do!

Babies Arm;285966 said:
old smokin joe...ie president of grovedale. must know something..... 5+ weeks????:eek:

Completely wrong as usual Ando. "Throw the book at him"

Babies Arm;285966 said:
old smokin joe...ie president of grovedale. must know something..... 5+ weeks????:eek:

If he is the Grovedale President why does he have boxing gloves on?

*Scrolls through Geelong Advertiser from previous periods*

Oh i get it now.

right arm medium;286152 said:
You have to look at what the lead up to it was. Thanks for the love Ando!

Hope you to aren't talking about foreplay?

The RAM and Babies Arm getting it on would be painfully unbearable to watch.

thommy_rissole;286167 said:
Hope you to aren't talking about foreplay?

The RAM and Babies Arm getting it on would be painfully unbearable to watch.

at least it'd be over fast:eek::p

Back