Babies Arm's Pending Tribunal Visit

Re: Babies Arm's Pending Tribunal Visit

Jurassic Park;286301 said:
But you know the problem you will have god knows how many blokes throwing the book at you. . .

I tried to make sense of that, but the lack of punctuation made it difficult for me to understand.

Smokin Joe;286340 said:
I tried to make sense of that, but the lack of punctuation made it difficult for me to understand.

did u make sense of the court hearing grovedale pres???:eek:

australia_says_no_small.gif

Babies Arm;286543 said:
Well, where do i start................. we will have to wait another week.:eek:

another disgraceful joke by the
G rant Dew
C heating
A ssociation

what excuse did they come up with ?

Babies Arm;286370 said:
did u make sense of the court hearing grovedale pres???:eek:

I hear you, but you are so far out it's not funny. Still, the Grovey boys will enjoy reading this, and you'll probably deny ever saying it. Just like last year. Anyway, good luck next week.....

Smokin Joe;286699 said:
I hear you, but you are so far out it's not funny. Still, the Grovey boys will enjoy reading this, and you'll probably deny ever saying it. Just like last year. Anyway, good luck next week.....

just for the record boys, the guy in the paper for bashing the woman is not the current pres of grovedale. its the ex pres. and i dont think the woman, who im sure a lot of us in here know and like, coz she is a great cricket lady would appreciate us going on about it. i saw her 2 days ago and she just wants it all to go away and is releived its all over. as for that other pres, well he is a dead set tnuc backwards.

crktluva;286855 said:
just for the record boys, the guy in the paper for bashing the woman is not the current pres of grovedale. its the ex pres. and i dont think the woman, who im sure a lot of us in here know and like, coz she is a great cricket lady would appreciate us going on about it. i saw her 2 days ago and she just wants it all to go away and is releived its all over. as for that other pres, well he is a dead set tnuc backwards.

Who made you a mod? :D
Only joking crktluva, jokes over as far as i'm concerned with.
Nice photo on the Addy website, how much cash did that contribute to the fines fund?

Also can anyone enlighten us on what happened at GCA HQ last night?

Back