Babies Arm's Pending Tribunal Visit

Re: Babies Arm's Pending Tribunal Visit

thommy_rissole;286863 said:
Who made you a mod? :D
Only joking crktluva, jokes over as far as i'm concerned with.
Nice photo on the Addy website, how much cash did that contribute to the fines fund?

Also can anyone enlighten us on what happened at GCA HQ last night?

Suspended Tribunal til next week. Paperwork not filled out right. Is allowed to play this game and 20/20 against the sainters. Would that be a fair call big fella???

Should have been thrown out, GCA hopeless good for the Babies Arm though. . :D

Also, Geelong West 4ths cricketer suspended for 5 matches for striking President with Bat. Game also classed as a Draw, which i think is crap. . . Lucjy to get 5 games and not Life, so much for spirit of Game. Big Fella should only get 1 game worst case if that bloke only gets 5 games for hitting someone. . .

Jurassic Park;286884 said:
Also, Geelong West 4ths cricketer suspended for 5 matches for striking President with Bat. Game also classed as a Draw, which i think is crap. . . Lucjy to get 5 games and not Life, so much for spirit of Game. Big Fella should only get 1 game worst case if that bloke only gets 5 games for hitting someone. . .

5 games for striking someone with a bat?
What a joke!! Season ending at the very least.

The Babies Arm incorrect paperwork issue, who was at fault the GCA, South or East?

thommy_rissole;286889 said:

The Babies Arm incorrect paperwork issue, who was at fault the GCA, South or East?

GCA i have been told. But also could be the umpire in question the big fella would have to clarify. Just got told 2nd hand as a few of the lads were at Tribunal for the West 4ths issue.

Mark Vermeulen burnt down the Zimbabwe Cricket Academy and got off without punishment. Using this as a measuring stick, West 4ths player should be given a ticker-tape parade and Babies Arm should be given a Victoria Cross

a for effort;286904 said:
Mark Vermeulen burnt down the Zimbabwe Cricket Academy and got off without punishment. Using this as a measuring stick, West 4ths player should be given a ticker-tape parade and Babies Arm should be given a Victoria Cross

Cricinfo - Vermeulen cleared of arson

"Vermeulen, 29, had admitted setting fire to the two buildings in 2006 but pleaded not guilty to arson on psychiatric grounds, adding that he suffered from partial complex epilepsy and impulsive behaviour disorder after he was hit and injured by a cricket ball during a match in Australia."

Babies Arm surely you copped a couple in the head down at Geelong batting at number 11 in your younger days.

I think i just solved your case, i knew i should have put a couple $$ on the 0 Matches :(

thommy_rissole;286918 said:
Cricinfo - Vermeulen cleared of arson

"Vermeulen, 29, had admitted setting fire to the two buildings in 2006 but pleaded not guilty to arson on psychiatric grounds, adding that he suffered from partial complex epilepsy and impulsive behaviour disorder after he was hit and injured by a cricket ball during a match in Australia."

Babies Arm surely you copped a couple in the head down at Geelong batting at number 11 in your younger days.

I think i just solved your case, i knew i should have put a couple $$ on the 0 Matches :(

My money is on Miss Trail. . . . :D

Jurassic Park;286884 said:

Any names on the culprit?

Renny24;286953 said:
Any names on the culprit?

Assuming it was the guy that was dismissed, that would be Matthew Rowe according to the scorecard. He also happens to be the captain

gca's fault. messed up thepaperwork, but wat is funny is how they can just go back, re-send it and we do it all over again.:eek:

Smokin Joe;286699 said:
I hear you, but you are so far out it's not funny. Still, the Grovey boys will enjoy reading this, and you'll probably deny ever saying it. Just like last year. Anyway, good luck next week.....

settle down baker, u never got over me getting u out that day have u???? U CANT SEE ME. so u go back 2 the rooms after all 3 stumps were on the ground and make crap up to the "GROVEY GANG" time to dry ur eyes knackerbags. dont worry mate, harps can still kiss u goodnite when u r sleeping with the lite on.:eek::eek::p

Babies Arm;287016 said:
gca's fault. messed up thepaperwork, but wat is funny is how they can just go back, re-send it and we do it all over again.:eek:

Babies Arm's Wednesday TV Guide: One shattered man missing Wallace & Gromit at 8:30 followed by the Ten Pin Bowling Show.

tvguide.jpg

Babies Arm;287037 said:
settle down brady, u never got over me getting u out that day have u???? U CANT SEE ME. so u go back 2 the rooms after all 3 stumps were on the ground and make crap up to the "GROVEY GANG" time to dry ur eyes knackerbags. dont worry mate, harps can still kiss u goodnite when u r sleeping with the lite on.:eek::eek::p

John-Cena.jpg

thommy_rissole;287041 said:

Baker? Brady? President? Make your mind up Genius!!! Dunno about Harps kissing me, but is Rissole under your desk there?

think i might have made a mistake when i said ex pres was in paper the other day, but i heard he is still pres, can you clear this up smokin joe. who is currently pres at grovey.

Smokin Joe;287171 said:
Baker? Brady? President? Make your mind up Genius!!! Dunno about Harps kissing me, but is Rissole under your desk there?

who cares!!! yawn..... ur boring, stop boring everyone.

It was good to see GCA Vice-President and the South Spearhead locking horns in some general idle chit-chat saturday at Thomson's Auction Night. Maybe the suspension won't be as bad as first thought.

Back