Babies Arm's Pending Tribunal Visit

Re: Babies Arm's Pending Tribunal Visit

tim finnigan;289393 said:
matho needs something to do during the off season, ive gotta pass the time while the mighty grovie tigers get ready to destroy the gfl in 2009!

Grovedale Tigers won't be destroying anything come GFL season.

thommy_rissole;289599 said:
The season for calling the umpire a cheating c**t? You've got to be kidding. I don't agree with what was said but i think 3 matches is too much.

I'm led to believe the umpire in question can't even recall word for word what was said and the paper work was filled out incorrectly. If the GCA want to make a stand about this issue they should sort their own end of things out first. Sth Barwon should've looked at getting the case thrown out based on the GCA's negligence.

As i have said all along i don't agree with what was said, i don't think anyone agrees with what was done, but 3 matches is a long time when you compare it to other recent incidents, ie: 5 matches for a physical attack.

once again, it pains me to agree witht the rissole, but, as far as im concerned if the umpire cant recall and paperwork filled out incorrectly, thats it case dismissed. the fact that the GCA didnt dismiss it is another hilarious, ridiculous joke by the biggest bunch of muppets in world sport. fight it south barwon and get your gun bowleer back on the deck, they cant possibly win if these are the true facts. :eek:

Smokin Joe;289421 said:
Get off it Rissole. The only thing that's a bit stiff, apart from you thinking about Ando, is that he didn't get the season.

i love you rissole xoxoxoxoxox.

Anyone Notice the BCASh next to my name. Would trade it in for Ando to resume with the new ball towards one grovedale Smokers head. . . .

Good time to get three weeks Ando!! Planned it well.

Gives you time to pop back over to Alexandra Park to watch the Doggies and drink piss and give Heada abuse!!!

Would've got three weeks in our league, the umpires hearing aids don't work and their guide dogs would just run off!!!

Hymenlicker;291430 said:
Good time to get three weeks Ando!! Planned it well.

Gives you time to pop back over to Alexandra Park to watch the Doggies and drink piss and give Heada abuse!!!

Would've got three weeks in our league, the umpires hearing aids don't work and their guide dogs would just run off!!!

mite have to now u say it like that.

winnerwinnerchickendinner;291773 said:
any news on the big fella yet?

one game off so it still stands at 3 games with a game added on the suspended sentence and a year added to that.
Make sens:confused:e???

ants14;292729 said:
just tell who u dont play against??

not playing against Lara this round and then Joey's in a one day game after XMAS. is back for the Grovedale one day game. With the way today is looking he is not going to miss a two day match against Lara, more like a one day game.

Back