Ballarat Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Cricket Association

napisan;235433 said:
Get over it Darley. I'm not sticking up for Steve O but I reckon every club would have rejected his clearance. You don't let players of that claibre go. It's his own fault for not thinking things through properly before leaving to live in the marsh. He has the option of playing in other leagues.

if it was you what would you do?so moorey take it to v-cat.you will win son.stick it to everyone.

napisan;235433 said:
Get over it Darley. I'm not sticking up for Steve O but I reckon every club would have rejected his clearance. You don't let players of that claibre go. It's his own fault for not thinking things through properly before leaving to live in the marsh. He has the option of playing in other leagues.

if it was you what would you do?so moorey take it to v-cat.you will win son.stick it to everyone.

SICK OF CRAP;235435 said:

cheers mate. unfortunately there prob is nothing we can do now. v cat is and option. but how long would you have to wait for a hearing. either way that the committe's job.

the other thing is. naipsan r u saying he should have thought of his cricket before his life. he needed a job and doesnt like living in the rat. likes the marsh and loves our club. have a think about it. there is more to life than cricket hey.
thanks for the support sick of crap

SICK OF CRAP;235435 said:

cheers mate. unfortunately there prob is nothing we can do now. v cat is and option. but how long would you have to wait for a hearing. either way that the committe's job.

the other thing is. naipsan r u saying he should have thought of his cricket before his life. he needed a job and doesnt like living in the rat. likes the marsh and loves our club. have a think about it. there is more to life than cricket hey.

SLASHER;235436 said:

well if you do the research.go down all right channels,talk to the right people.
you will get a hearing in about 3 weeks.
then the hearald sun,the ballarat courier,will surely be very interested in this human interest story.well golden point will not be smiling then.give them stick moorey.

SLASHER;235436 said:

well if you do the research.go down all right channels,talk to the right people.
you will get a hearing in about 3 weeks.
then the hearald sun,the ballarat courier,will surely be very interested in this human interest story.well golden point will not be smiling then.give them stick moorey.

cobber14;235442 said:
bout time someone other than myself tried to liven this place up....well done lads@|

cheers cobber,
stay tuned will be very hot few weeks.well for golden points prospective,any way.

cobber14;235442 said:
bout time someone other than myself tried to liven this place up....well done lads@|

cheers cobber,
stay tuned will be very hot few weeks.well for golden points prospective,any way.

SLASHER;235436 said:

As if playing sport for no money should come ahead of working for real money and a better life.
Napisan time for you to get a life and move away from the centrelink queue.

SLASHER;235436 said:

As if playing sport for no money should come ahead of working for real money and a better life.

SLASHER;235430 said:
Just to stick up for BP. he will be a vital part to our side again. 20 wickets last year ill bet another 20 this year.
As for stevo I have a cabinet full of shotguns if you want to use it on yourself. heh heh heh. u r generally a dog. You have succeeded in that. Having met you last year I thought you were a nice guy. oh how i was wrong.
We provide arvo tea to every club that visits the den. Not any more. Golden point will get arsenic in theirs. Every other club don’t bring anything. We can cater to your needs. lovely cream buns scones and sangas.
Cant wait for the big clash to UN Vail the new weapons.

oh yeah stevo if you dont understand we hate you and your club.

I look forward for the Darley road trip each year. Not only do you get a great spread at afternoon tea, more clubs should follow suit.
But the 3 to 4 beers on the way home are great.
Glad I don't play for point as it seems the welcome mat will not be out from now on. They will certainly miss out.

My opinion only - Parker still overated. May have taken a few wickets, but does not add much to the team from what I see.
Is that him running for Darley FC? If so he has been in a good paddock in the off season. Not too many good paddocks around with drought conditions.

SLASHER;235430 said:
Just to stick up for BP. he will be a vital part to our side again. 20 wickets last year ill bet another 20 this year.
As for stevo I have a cabinet full of shotguns if you want to use it on yourself. heh heh heh. u r generally a dog. You have succeeded in that. Having met you last year I thought you were a nice guy. oh how i was wrong.
We provide arvo tea to every club that visits the den. Not any more. Golden point will get arsenic in theirs. Every other club don’t bring anything. We can cater to your needs. lovely cream buns scones and sangas.
Cant wait for the big clash to UN Vail the new weapons.

oh yeah stevo if you dont understand we hate you and your club.

I look forward for the Darley road trip each year. Not only do you get a great spread at afternoon tea, more clubs should follow suit.
Glad I don't play for point as it seems the welcome mat will not be out from now on. They will certainly miss out.

My opinion only - Parker still overated. May have taken a few wickets, but does not add much to the team from what I see.
Is that him running for Darley FC? If so he has been in a good paddock in the off season. Not too many good paddocks around with drought conditions.

Smack For 6;235485 said:

Who cares anyway. You blokes are gunna need more than him to make the finals. Accept the decision and move on.

As for the Centrelink line.ha. I have a good job and have more degrees than you have had roots.

Smack For 6;235485 said:

Who cares anyway. You blokes are gunna need more than him to make the finals. Accept the decision and move on.

As for the Centrelink line.ha. I have a good job and have more degrees than you have had roots.

Smack For 6;235470 said:

Now i haven't been following all the details but what exactly have Point done wrong? They're not stopping him from playing cricket. They're encouraging him to play for them and not an opponent. So if Moore is so keen to play in the BCA why can't he continue to play at Point and just commute?

I live in Brown Hill and its probably a 30 - 40 minute drive to Napoleons for me but that doesn't mean I've put in a clearance to play for Brown Hill just because I live 5 minutes away!!!!!!!!

I'm all for rivalries and so forth but is this a mountain out of a mole hill???????

Smack For 6;235470 said:

Now i haven't been following all the details but what exactly have Point done wrong? They're not stopping him from playing cricket. They're encouraging him to play for them and not an opponent. So if Moore is so keen to play in the BCA why can't he continue to play at Point and just commute?

I live in Brown Hill and its probably a 30 - 40 minute drive to Napoleons for me but that doesn't mean I've put in a clearance to play for Brown Hill just because I live 5 minutes away!!!!!!!!

I'm all for rivalries and so forth but is this a mountain out of a mole hill???????

Rider;235514 said:

now tony, dont you come on here with your sensible crap.......let them fight, its bloody good reading. im just waiting for steveo to respond, should be a beauty!!!!

Rider;235514 said:

now tony, dont you come on here with your sensible crap.......let them fight, its bloody good reading. im just waiting for steveo to respond, should be a beauty!!!!

Smack For 6;235485 said:

Obviously not having a crack.

Smack For 6;235485 said:

Obviously not having a crack.

Rider;235514 said:

The fact is Peter Moore doesnt want to play at Golden Point & doesnt enjoy his cricket at Golden Point. Moorey doesnt drive and doesnt want to catch public transport every tuesday, thursday & Saturday. Would anyone??? Bracksy's fast trains really arent that fast....

You play at Napoleons because you enjoy it. Pyke plays at Wendouree because he enjoys it, Fletcher plays at Mt Clear because he enjoys it etc etc. We all play cricket where we do because we enjoy it.

Look at Andrew symonds. Doesnt enjoy all the crap that goes with playing so he went fishing. and why would you have a team meeting when you play Bangladesh.

Moorey enjoys the people at Darley and the support they have shown him on & off the cricket pitch.

Its a black & white rule and the league has followed it to the letter. Whether this is right is the question and i believe it hasnt as no common sense has prevailed.

Rider;235514 said:

The fact is Peter Moore doesnt want to play at Golden Point & doesnt enjoy his cricket at Golden Point. Moorey doesnt drive and doesnt want to catch public transport every tuesday, thursday & Saturday. Would anyone??? Bracksy's fast trains really arent that fast....

You play at Napoleons because you enjoy it. Pyke plays at Wendouree because he enjoys it, Fletcher plays at Mt Clear because he enjoys it etc etc. We all play cricket where we do because we enjoy it.

Look at Andrew symonds. Doesnt enjoy all the crap that goes with playing so he went fishing. and why would you have a team meeting when you play Bangladesh.

Moorey enjoys the people at Darley and the support they have shown him on & off the cricket pitch.

Its a black & white rule and the league has followed it to the letter. Whether this is right is the question and i believe it hasnt as no common sense has prevailed.

The BCA have stuck to the rules and that is the right thing to do. Darley are part of the Ballarat Cricket Association and shouldn't get preferential treatment based on geographical location. If Moore was cleared to Darley based on the fact that he live in Bacchus Marsh then that would set precedence for future cases meaning Darley could argue any player be cleared to Darley from a Ballarat club even if he hasn't satisfied the clearance criteria. This would give Darley an unfair advantge over other clubs trying to recruit players to their club.

I agree that Point have won this based on a technicality but a competition needs rules to protect its clubs and to provide an even competition.

The BCA have stuck to the rules and that is the right thing to do. Darley are part of the Ballarat Cricket Association and shouldn't get preferential treatment based on geographical location. If Moore was cleared to Darley based on the fact that he live in Bacchus Marsh then that would set precedence for future cases meaning Darley could argue any player be cleared to Darley from a Ballarat club even if he hasn't satisfied the clearance criteria. This would give Darley an unfair advantge over other clubs trying to recruit players to their club.

I agree that Point have won this based on a technicality but a competition needs rules to protect its clubs and to provide an even competition.

napisan;235554 said:

I believe that if he isnt going to play with Golden Point and is going to leave the BCA then he should lodge another clearance and it should be granted by Golden Point.

napisan;235554 said:

I believe that if he isnt going to play with Golden Point and is going to leave the BCA then he should lodge another clearance and it should be granted by Golden Point.

napisan;235554 said:
The BCA have stuck to the rules .

I agree that Point have won this based on a technicality but a competition needs rules to protect its clubs and to provide an even competition.[/QUOTE

Yes they have stuck to the rules. this league is the only league in the history of cricket that has these rules.
what are they gunna do next introduce a draft. come on.
the only thing the BCA has done this year to date. to good affect is make the home team provide all stumps.
V cat it is Hearald sun here we come.
some one better give Kenny hill a ring. heh heh
prob the only bloke who could stuff up a local paper. rumor has it he did his apprenticeship writing for the sovereign hill times.

napisan;235554 said:
The BCA have stuck to the rules .

I agree that Point have won this based on a technicality but a competition needs rules to protect its clubs and to provide an even competition.[/QUOTE

Yes they have stuck to the rules. this league is the only league in the history of cricket that has these rules.
what are they gunna do next introduce a draft. come on.
the only thing the BCA has done this year to date. to good affect is make the home team provide all stumps.
V cat it is Hearald sun here we come.
some one better give Kenny hill a ring. heh heh
prob the only bloke who could stuff up a local paper. rumor has it he did his apprenticeship writing for the sovereign hill times.

Rider;235514 said:

sorry didnt know train went from brown hill to napoleons.so guess you have a car.any chance you give to peter moore?

Rider;235514 said:

sorry didnt know train went from brown hill to napoleons.so guess you have a car.any chance you give to peter moore?

napisan;235554 said:

I couldnt agree more that the BCA needs to protect its rules & clubs. This isnt a normal case though. There are extenuating circumstances that havent been considered and simply been ignored. The common sense issue "that isnt in the rules" has been completely ignored.

Unless there is a change in thought processes the guy wont be playing cricket in the BCA this season and that is a waste of talent.

I just wish that the sensible people at Golden Point and Darley could sit down (maybe over a few beers) and work it out. get a result that both clubs are happy with.

People from each club slanging at each other on this site isnt the way to do it as they are highy unlikely to know the whole story.

napisan;235554 said:

I couldnt agree more that the BCA needs to protect its rules & clubs. This isnt a normal case though. There are extenuating circumstances that havent been considered and simply been ignored. The common sense issue "that isnt in the rules" has been completely ignored.

Unless there is a change in thought processes the guy wont be playing cricket in the BCA this season and that is a waste of talent.

I just wish that the sensible people at Golden Point and Darley could sit down (maybe over a few beers) and work it out. get a result that both clubs are happy with.

People from each club slanging at each other on this site isnt the way to do it as they are highy unlikely to know the whole story.

SICK OF CRAP;235585 said:

well there'd be a group of Darley boys coming to ballarat each week to play. He could car pull with them and get them to drop him off at the Point game and then get a lift back with the Darley boys after the game

Problem solved............................:):

SICK OF CRAP;235585 said:

well there'd be a group of Darley boys coming to ballarat each week to play. He could car pull with them and get them to drop him off at the Point game and then get a lift back with the Darley boys after the game

Rider;235670 said:

zing@|

Rider;235670 said:

zing@|

leechy;235681 said:

What are the extenuating circumstances?

Is it that Darley cricket club are out of pocket from all the expenses that you have had to pay out to him as a sign on fee. Rumour has it along with the job you have found him that he is getting a house rent free plus other benefits.

leechy;235681 said:

What are the extenuating circumstances?

Is it that Darley cricket club are out of pocket from all the expenses that you have had to pay out to him as a sign on fee. Rumour has it along with the job you have found him that he is getting a house rent free plus other benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back