Ballarat Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Cricket Association

leechy;234136 said:
what a load of shit!!!!!

thankfully we only play you in round 1 so we wont have to pay it. i understand that its a st pats fee, & thats fine, but its a cost that should be 100% worn by the club that doesnt have a turf pitch (ie. mt clear or north). we pay all the costs involved at naps with no assistance at all, which is fine, but to then have to pay for someone elses turf pitch is crap. i know that north have issues that mean that playing at austar isnt gunna happen, but that should mean that hiring st pats is a cost worn solely by them.
I tend to agree with you. As the away side, it's not your fault or problem.

leechy;234136 said:
what a load of shit!!!!!

thankfully we only play you in round 1 so we wont have to pay it. i understand that its a st pats fee, & thats fine, but its a cost that should be 100% worn by the club that doesnt have a turf pitch (ie. mt clear or north). we pay all the costs involved at naps with no assistance at all, which is fine, but to then have to pay for someone elses turf pitch is crap. i know that north have issues that mean that playing at austar isnt gunna happen, but that should mean that hiring st pats is a cost worn solely by them.
I tend to agree with you. As the away side, it's not your fault or problem.

Razza I notice on the BCA website that you have gained a few players and have a few more clearances in what is going on down there.... You will have 6 sides and no grounds to play on....:confused:

Razza I notice on the BCA website that you have gained a few players and have a few more clearances in what is going on down there.... You will have 6 sides and no grounds to play on....:confused:

Scimitar 618;234381 said:
Picking up bits and pieces here and there. We'll still only have 5 sides, but be less reliant on juniors. At one stage last year it was like daddy day care with 8 kids under 16 in the 4s if I remember correctly.

Scimitar 618;234381 said:
Picking up bits and pieces here and there. We'll still only have 5 sides, but be less reliant on juniors. At one stage last year it was like daddy day care with 8 kids under 16 in the 4s if I remember correctly.

RazzaTheRooster;234402 said:

Were they all Matt Cations kids???

RazzaTheRooster;234402 said:

Were they all Matt Cations kids???

anyone else heard the rumour that lucas cricket club have changed their name to lucas cc united.....wtf is that????????? are they now a soccer club? are they only united until the next committee member comes along & rips them off? funniest thing ive heard in a long time.

anyone else heard the rumour that lucas cricket club have changed their name to lucas cc united.....wtf is that????????? are they now a soccer club? are they only united until the next committee member comes along & rips them off? funniest thing ive heard in a long time.

so if wendouree keep the tough guy, i guess they condone it......perhaps he should take up mixed cricket so that half the opposition are fair game!!!!!

so if wendouree keep the tough guy, i guess they condone it......perhaps he should take up mixed cricket so that half the opposition are fair game!!!!!

I think we're witnessing the slow and agonizing death of the BCA Big Cricket forum.

It's been enjoyable folks.

Now where's my shotgun?

I think we're witnessing the slow and agonizing death of the BCA Big Cricket forum.

Now where's my shotgun?

SteveO;235054 said:

Now where's my shotgun?

It certainly is quiet...how's everyones pre-season travellin? Gotten out to brave the cold yet?

SteveO;235054 said:

Now where's my shotgun?

It certainly is quiet...how's everyones pre-season travellin? Gotten out to brave the cold yet?

SteveO;235054 said:

Now where's my shotgun?

You dont need a shot gun, you just to have a good look at yourself and your club.... Never in my life have i heard of a club holding a person back from playing sport....

SteveO;235054 said:

Now where's my shotgun?

You dont need a shot gun, you just to have a good look at yourself and your club.... Never in my life have i heard of a club holding a person back from playing sport....

Double Barrel;235347 said:

oh how true.golden point run comp,just take a look at who is on the board.all about them.no one else.

oh how true.golden point run comp,just take a look at who is on the board.all about them.no one else.

Double Barrel Bang Bang..... (Could not help myself!!!)

It is a sad state of affairs if true.
If he is unable to play cricket that is poor from Golden point.
I thought the game was about participation, clearly not the case as you describe.

Double Barrel Bang Bang..... (Could not help myself!!!)

It is a sad state of affairs if true.
If he is unable to play cricket that is poor from Golden point.
I thought the game was about participation, clearly not the case as you describe.

SICK OF CRAP;235350 said:

Sick of Crap not talking crap here.

On the money, looking after each other week in week out. Another disgrace that this comp currently has.

SICK OF CRAP;235350 said:

Sick of Crap not talking crap here.

On the money, looking after each other week in week out. Another disgrace that this comp currently has.

SteveO;235054 said:

Now where's my shotgun?

Double Barrell you should help him out with the shotgun.

SteveO;235054 said:

Now where's my shotgun?

Double Barrell you should help him out with the shotgun.

eleven 11;233574 said:
mate even the pyramids have fallen down and u r nearly that old:)

no talk on coronet city have they recruited anyone ? there last recruit wasnt bad although at 43 one wonders how many more seasons he can go on ? he might be 44 now ?

who will keep at mounties this year ? clarky over his injury ? fletch will have to bat up in top 4 now

i have heard that,coronet are talking with brendon parker?

eleven 11;233574 said:
mate even the pyramids have fallen down and u r nearly that old:)

no talk on coronet city have they recruited anyone ? there last recruit wasnt bad although at 43 one wonders how many more seasons he can go on ? he might be 44 now ?

who will keep at mounties this year ? clarky over his injury ? fletch will have to bat up in top 4 now

i have heard that,coronet are talking with brendon parker?

Just to stick up for BP. he will be a vital part to our side again. 20 wickets last year ill bet another 20 this year.
As for stevo I have a cabinet full of shotguns if you want to use it on yourself. heh heh heh. u r generally a dog. You have succeeded in that. Having met you last year I thought you were a nice guy. oh how i was wrong.
We provide arvo tea to every club that visits the den. Not any more. Golden point will get arsenic in theirs. Every other club don’t bring anything. We can cater to your needs. lovely cream buns scones and sangas.
Cant wait for the big clash to UN Vail the new weapons.

oh yeah stevo if you dont understand we hate you and your club.

Just to stick up for BP. he will be a vital part to our side again. 20 wickets last year ill bet another 20 this year.
As for stevo I have a cabinet full of shotguns if you want to use it on yourself. heh heh heh. u r generally a dog. You have succeeded in that. Having met you last year I thought you were a nice guy. oh how i was wrong.
We provide arvo tea to every club that visits the den. Not any more. Golden point will get arsenic in theirs. Every other club don’t bring anything. We can cater to your needs. lovely cream buns scones and sangas.

SLASHER;235430 said:

Get over it Darley. I'm not sticking up for Steve O but I reckon every club would have rejected his clearance. You don't let players of that claibre go. It's his own fault for not thinking things through properly before leaving to live in the marsh. He has the option of playing in other leagues.

SLASHER;235430 said:

Get over it Darley. I'm not sticking up for Steve O but I reckon every club would have rejected his clearance. You don't let players of that claibre go. It's his own fault for not thinking things through properly before leaving to live in the marsh. He has the option of playing in other leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back