Barclay Shield 2013/2014

I guess you mean you're a pompous flog, not your as in I have one? Pompous is a new one.
Not sure how it is arrogant to wait until a clearance goes through before confirming. I
have a great deal of respect for Plenty CC, until Chris isn't registered with them it isn't my
place to say anything..

And no, that isn't for me to say either.

"Not for me to say"? Your a pompous flog. typical LECC arrogance. I will confirm it then. Salvatore is 100% gone from Plenty and is playing for LECC. Just out of curiosity, is it for you to say what happened after the Riverside game the season just gone? My mail tells me there was a screaming match between players and the captain and that players may have walked out? Only to be convinced to come back. Care to fill us in on what happened down at that perfect club of yours?

Apparently Mr Snowy has been accepted into the umpiring fraternity of the DVCA. Not the ideal way to get the respect of the playing fraternity with such an appointment I would have thought! No doubt he'll find a way to make himself the centre of attention :confused:

I guess you mean you're a pompous flog, not your as in I have one? Pompous is a new one.
Not sure how it is arrogant to wait until a clearance goes through before confirming. I
have a great deal of respect for Plenty CC, until Chris isn't registered with them it isn't my
place to say anything..

And no, that isn't for me to say either.

I never get your and you're right. And there, their and they're. We all get things wrong I guess. Just like your community driven, family club get it wrong every season when players and members punch on at club functions and nothing is done about it. Great role models.

Apparently Mr Snowy has been accepted into the umpiring fraternity of the DVCA. Not the ideal way to get the respect of the playing fraternity with such an appointment I would have thought! No doubt he'll find a way to make himself the centre of attention :confused:

Would that make him the first DVCA umpire to post on here?

The last game Snowy umpired, he was suspended for belting the other umpire. I wonder which lucky umpire will get to umpire with him first?

Would that make him the first DVCA umpire to post on here?

The last game Snowy umpired, he was suspended for belting the other umpire. I wonder which lucky umpire will get to umpire with him first?
I find it astounding that someone who has the history and credibility issues of this stature would be allowed to operate in a position of authority by any "credible" organisation. I would hope that the executive of the association would overturn this!

Yeah thanks alot turbo. I only planned on writing once or twice on here because this site has no credibility when it contains weak and gutless individuals who remain nameless and faceless. What gives u the right turbo to say who or who not an organization should or shouldn't employ simply because u dont like someone? Im pretty sure when u make a callous, gutless and uneducated comment like that u clearly tell the public u have no idea and are just another sheep following the popular view. I choose to give back a bit to the comp who allowed me to win 3 flags and by putting my hand up im helping out a group short on numbers. Ill be looking forward to u and the other gutless mongrels on here revealing ur true identity or the custodians of this site standing up and either revealing or banning those who choose to get personal. Snowy

Yeah thanks alot turbo. I only planned on writing once or twice on here because this site has no credibility when it contains weak and gutless individuals who remain nameless and faceless. What gives u the right turbo to say who or who not an organization should or shouldn't employ simply because u dont like someone? Im pretty sure when u make a callous, gutless and uneducated comment like that u clearly tell the public u have no idea and are just another sheep following the popular view. I choose to give back a bit to the comp who allowed me to win 3 flags and by putting my hand up im helping out a group short on numbers. Ill be looking forward to u and the other gutless mongrels on here revealing ur true identity or the custodians of this site standing up and either revealing or banning those who choose to get personal. Snowy
Any ideas on what grade your starting In snowman???

Nothing. What makes you think that he has?
Purely the fact you have made it clear you have a problem with snowy and tongs am I wrong? Or are you just that self absorber that you like the look of your own comments. You have single handily turns this forum from cricket to muck racking and it's all getting old. I'm sure there are some 16 year old girls on Facebook you can bully cause from what I'm reading snowy isn't giving you what you want or what you need to sit in a dark room gratifying yourself too.

On crickets matters which is really why we are all here. Has anyone seen the new so called balls for this season they are rubbish in the highest order surely the clubs will reject the use of them and the league will have to provide a plan b. anyone's thoughts???

Gee BigCricket has turned into shit.
Until the idiots start to put some serious input regarding cricket only, catch ya later..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back