Barclay Shield 2013/2014

Enough about Snowy for crying out loud. If the comp is happy for him to umpire, then let him. He did the crime, he did the time. Enough of the rubbish about guessing who people are etc.

In the last 24 hours, i have deleted 24 posts of utter rubbish by 5 different people. No more crap will be put up with. I already banned one person for a month today, and if the shlt that is being written on here continues, the bans will continue for other posters.

Serg and Brutal, hang around boys and keep the young punters on track.

Enough about Snowy for crying out loud. If the comp is happy for him to umpire, then let him. He did the crime, he did the time. Enough of the rubbish about guessing who people are etc.

In the last 24 hours, i have deleted 24 posts of utter rubbish by 5 different people. No more crap will be put up with. I already banned one person for a month today, and if the shlt that is being written on here continues, the bans will continue for other posters.

Serg and Brutal, hang around boys and keep the young punters on track.

Well said tongs!!!!

Good to see no dribble in here for the past 24 hours.
Now, I haven't see how the grounds held up over winter, but Macleod's looks ordinary. In saying that, I haven't walked it for a few weeks - just doesn't look flash driving by.

Good to see no dribble in here for the past 24 hours.
Now, I haven't see how the grounds held up over winter, but Macleod's looks ordinary. In saying that, I haven't walked it for a few weeks - just doesn't look flash driving by.
there are a few out there that havent held up that well from the footy lower plenty and eltham look quick and monty looks slow as it comes same with lower eltham.

Like the start of most seasons, Eltham's ground is not flash at all. Footy completely ruins it. The council do something different to the ground each year and never get it right. This year they have taken the top layer off, which should help, but it still looks like you're playing in a desert. But I have no doubt it will be back to its best again like always.

Like the start of most seasons, Eltham's ground is not flash at all. Footy completely ruins it. The council do something different to the ground each year and never get it right. This year they have taken the top layer off, which should help, but it still looks like you're playing in a desert. But I have no doubt it will be back to its best again like always.
why are you deleting my posts tongs? I agreed with your comments and asked questions of other posters!!

why are you deleting my posts tongs? I agreed with your comments and asked questions of other posters!!

No one wants to hear you continue to go on about the radio show any more, nor do we care if you want me to "out" people on here. If you continue with that line, I'll delete your comments and ban you. Keep it about DVCA and that's it.

Mernda in pretty good nick, good grass coverage, not too uneven. Needs a mow, but that'll be done before Saturday.

Having footy finish early is always a bonus!

No one wants to hear you continue to go on about the radio show any more, nor do we care if you want me to "out" people on here. If you continue with that line, I'll delete your comments and ban you. Keep it about DVCA and that's it.
if the radio show is cancelled or stuey is not on it or anything else its news to me! You don't miss with your sledges tongs (player or club)so keep it on an even keel buddy. Maybe you take your role too seriously. I actually agree with you about banning people if they go over the top but im also a believer of naming and shaming. Anyway, as you were.. drove past stfrancis, bundoora and greensborough. All ok to my eye

if the radio show is cancelled or stuey is not on it or anything else its news to me! You don't miss with your sledges tongs (player or club)so keep it on an even keel buddy. Maybe you take your role too seriously. I actually agree with you about banning people if they go over the top but im also a believer of naming and shaming. Anyway, as you were.. drove past stfrancis, bundoora and greensborough. All ok to my eye
why are fueling the fire just talk cricket thats what we are all here for

That was about your 10th post about the radio show about the same thing. It's quite clear for all to see you're having a dig. As for naming people , if you want to be a big believer in that, name yourself for all to see, or shut your mouth. I've said it before, if people want to say crap like that, they will get their posts deleted, and they will be banned. If you don't like it, get off the site.

That was about your 10th post about the radio show about the same thing. It's quite clear for all to see you're having a dig. As for naming people , if you want to be a big believer in that, name yourself for all to see, or shut your mouth. I've said it before, if people want to say crap like that, they will get their posts deleted, and they will be banned. If you don't like it, get off the site.

I don't believe any of the above is about the DVCA Tongs. I will quote you " I'll delete your comments and ban you. Keep it about DVCA and that's it.".

Bye Tongs . It will be interesting to see of you are a man of principle and you ban yourself. You did ask us not to ask others about who they were didn't you?. And then you asked bringback punter to name himself!!!!????.

Ban yourself when your ready.

Stupid comment Jimboosaka. The forum requires a moderator. If Tongs didn't moderate the forum, it would simply cease to exist. Got any cricket news ?

Anyone got any new names to watch out for? Any younger guys coming up through the ranks that we will see more of this year?

Lower Eltham is quicket than normal at the minute, since they put in the drought proof grass it seems to get slower as it gets drier. Its quite soft underfoot though.

there are a few out there that havent held up that well from the footy lower plenty and eltham look quick and monty looks slow as it comes same with lower eltham.

Wondering whether N.Chrimes (M.S Eltham) and Harley Smith (B.S D'Creek) will get pushed up their respective batting orders?

Point taken os10. And honestly i have no idea about anything said re cricket show. Apologies if offended anyone.. ill be interested in the improvement, if any, at 3 bs clubs. Bundoora, stfrancis and epping. Include riverside as well because maybe a few youngsters down there been held back down the order. Elks and smale still good bats but time to promote a few now no gibbs

Wondering whether N.Chrimes (M.S Eltham) and Harley Smith (B.S D'Creek) will get pushed up their respective batting orders?

Those two kids would be close to the most talented in the comp at the moment. Smith in a very good cultured club should flourish, and Chrimes under Gibbs will take the next step this year. WOuldn't be surprised if it is both their last year's in the valley.

Point taken os10. And honestly i have no idea about anything said re cricket show. Apologies if offended anyone.. ill be interested in the improvement, if any, at 3 bs clubs. Bundoora, stfrancis and epping. Include riverside as well because maybe a few youngsters down there been held back down the order. Elks and smale still good bats but time to promote a few now no gibbs

I don't think anyone is offended, just sick of your antics. Go and study the rule book.

Back