Big Bash League 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a choke of South African proportions.​
Good to see Warne is in trouble for trying to pretend not to be the Captain, what a tosser.​

So, Heat or Scorchers?

I get the feeling that Perth will somehow blow it and they have used up all their luck from the last game :p Obviously have to try and get Pommersbach early as I'm sure he'll love batting on his old ground especially in this sort of form.

Gibbs is out with a hammy so I guess that Triffit will come straight back in with the gloves.

So Brisbane get 167 batting first in the final, good deck for batting so there is every opportunity for Perth to chase this down.

Looks like the rest of the game is set to be a cracker. Good bowling by the Scorchers but a good fight back at the end by the Heat. I am backing the Scorchers to win.

Still can't get over NCN being sent in ahead of Hussey or even Katich, they just didn't give him any length balls and had him swinging like a rusty gate. A bit of a choke from Perth really.

Still can't get over NCN being sent in ahead of Hussey or even Katich, they just didn't give him any length balls and had him swinging like a rusty gate. A bit of a choke from Perth really.

Why would anyone send out North before Kat or Hussey? Massive fail by the coach and skipper. The batting line-up was a real stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back