Big Bash League 2014/15

How long has Vettori been playing. Mark Waugh hasn't playing for a couple of thousand years, and is commentating a game Dan is playing. Mark smacked Dan for that mammoth 6 at the WACA.

How long has Vettori been playing. Mark Waugh hasn't playing for a couple of thousand years, and is commentating a game Dan is playing. Mark smacked Dan for that mammoth 6 at the WACA.
Unbelievable hit that was, I don't think I've seen anyone else do it even with the big bats now. Afridi hitting Symonds into the Prindiville to level at the other end is the only thing I've seen rival it.

Strange move by the Scorchers to get Muirhead all the way over when he still can't get a game with Hogg out. Maybe they are worried about the strength of the batting but you would think they would have bothered to consider this beforehand.

Muirhead is in pretty poor form at the moment so understandable why he isn't being played. His only BBL game saw him go at nine runs an over, he also got smacked around in the warm-up game against the Trinity College Legends. And yesterday he took 1/74 from nine overs in a grade game for Willetton. Brad Hogg also plays for Willetton and snared 3/24 from 10 overs including three maidens. So on the basis of that I don't think we'll be seeing Muirhead for the rest of the tournament barring injuries.

Renegades bowled out for 57 :confused::eek:

BBL's lowest total isn't Perth's 69 anymore :D

As soon as the Renegades were five down I was hoping they'd get rolled over. At 9/40 things were looking pretty good until the last wicket put on 17. Thankfully Winter was run out with the score on 57 to create a new record which we no longer have!

That was a horrendous effort though by the Renegades. At least when we got rolled for 69 it was by Malinga in career best form. The Renegades were rolled by an attack containing Jackson Bird (fringe test player two years ago), Michael Beer (can't get a game for WA), John Hastings (standard pace bowler but not very quick), James Faulkner, Glenn Maxwell (part-time orthodox bowler) and Scott Boland (relatively new pace bowler for Victoria).

I'd like to know Renegadesfan Renegadesfan 's thoughts on the Renegades' season so far.

So the Strikers were too good for the Heat tonight. The Stars host the Sixers tomorrow in what is a crucial game for both sides. The Stars need to win to stay in the hunt for the finals while the Sixers can keep the mid-ranked teams at bay with another victory.

Unbelievable hit that was, I don't think I've seen anyone else do it even with the big bats now. Afridi hitting Symonds into the Prindiville to level at the other end is the only thing I've seen rival it.

Massive hit. I believe I remember Channel 9 measuring some of the big hits over the years using their Hawkeye techonology as they do for all of the sixes hit now and it came in at 115 metres I think, or maybe 120 metres. Easily the biggest six I've ever seen, probably the biggest in international cricket actually.

Would be interesting to see the hot spot on that!

What, you were there?

Would be interesting to see the hot spot on that!

What, you were there?
You mean at the ground for the Waugh one? Nah just never seen anyone do it even on tv.

Was there at the WACA for this one though, went straight over heads. We went nuts :D Great game and night.

Well that was a fizzer for a super over. Great game overall anyway. Probably better the Stars stayed alive for the season, the comp needs a villain.

Strange move by the Scorchers to get Muirhead all the way over when he still can't get a game with Hogg out. Maybe they are worried about the strength of the batting but you would think they would have bothered to consider this beforehand.

They probably didn't think Shaun Marsh would make the test team again.

I really need to stop watching the Scorchers play.. They are my 2nd team and every time I watch them they struggle.

Carberry has been mostly a flop.

Perth probably have the best bowlers but the worst batsmen...

Yes Hogg strikes again, we are still a slim chance!

Back