Champions Trophy 2013

aus and sa also have chances to win

I would think most teams are a chance, but i feel that when the real games begin Australia will struggle. It is a mental thing and there is simply not enough mental toughness in the current team.

All the teams have a chance as Nairbe says but I think the teams with the better techniques will perform better of the sustained tournament due to swinging conditions (if it happens). I think teams like South Africa should do well but you can't count out the West Indies or even New Zealand hehe.

All the teams have a chance as Nairbe says but I think the teams with the better techniques will perform better of the sustained tournament due to swinging conditions (if it happens). I think teams like South Africa should do well but you can't count out the West Indies or even New Zealand hehe.
I SAW THE PRACTICE MATCH BETWEEN INDIA AND SRI LANKA.FAST BOWLERS OF BOTH TEAMS TRIED TO SWING THE BALL.BUT THE BALL DID NOT SWING

Australia have serious batting issues right now.

Looking at the game India were also in deep trouble early so the pitch was clearly a joke. The difference was the middle order for India settled and found the way to a very impressive score when the ball died.

Looking at the game India were also in deep trouble early so the pitch was clearly a joke. The difference was the middle order for India settled and found the way to a very impressive score when the ball died.

Yeah but getting bowled out by India's bowling line-up for so little is not a good omen for the CL for Australia.

It looks as if it's not a good time to be a bowler at the moment in the CT. Another high scoring match with India becoming victors. The apparent lack of swing should suite teams like New Zealand, Pakistan and India who don't necessarily have the best techniques and footwork but have plenty of aggressive power-hitters.

What I'm wondering is why they are using Kookaburras in England?

This is a pretty pointless tournament really with their also being a World Cup.

Not sure what Mitchell Johnson was thinking with haircut..

Australia will be looking at chasing a massive total soon if the don't start getting some more wickets.

Back