Champions Trophy 2013

Pakistan is super flop without Shahid Afridi. They lacked a genuine match winner....
What about Captain Fantastic: Misbah-ul-Haq? Pakistan's real problem in the tournament was that there were no batsmen around to support their leader.

Yes. Everyone blame Misbah. But He was the only consistent Man. He needs support in the middle Order from dependable players like Yousuf/Younus. Also a permanent Wicket Keeper Batsman is missing.....

Yes. Everyone blame Misbah. But He was the only consistent Man. He needs support in the middle Order from dependable players like Yousuf/Younus. Also a permanent Wicket Keeper Batsman is missing.....

Yes. Who do you think is the best keeper batsmen? Adnan, Umar or Kamran Akmal?

No one is Consistent. But among then Umar is Best. He can deliver more batting service and close(to akmal) wicket keeping service. as Kamran is not so handy in wicket keeping also. In Fact Pakistan is suffering in this position after the era of Moin Khan.

oooooooh yeah, we've dropped the ball with that one. Somehow, I even got a post in on PlanetCricket but didn't even think to make the thread here. I love that there's a trilateral series, but am annoyed at SLC for abandoning the South Africa Tests in favour of the ODIs especially when it's straight after the Champions Trophy. I'll make the thread and continue ranting there.

Back