Chittagong Cheetahs Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chittagong Cheetahs Team Thread

The Wizz;314250 said:
Maybe its from to much tossing your arms are sore.:eek:

Wizz talking about genitalia - irony is as thick as mud.

breeno;314471 said:
Don't be harsh, be realistic it's more like 1.25kg.

1.25kg?

See, I don't venture down to that end of the weights room - I didn't even know you could have 1.25kg weights...:rolleyes:

I'm too busy lifting Mack trucks with my little finger.

Great win.

daddy_4_eyes definitely justified an inclusion! :D :eek:

Happy with my form, got my first stumping and hit a quick fire 28. Would have been nice to finish off the innings but it was just great to get our first win.

We are now in the top 3. Roll on the next game!

From the last match the_socialite won the smackdown award and daddy_4_eyes obviously won the captains award for that effort.

Both these players are guaranteed a spot in the next match. @|

Everyone get posting in the Round 3 thread to guarantee yourselves a spot in the side. :)

Wow what a chase. I got smashed around a bit though. Atleast i picked up a couple of wickets :eek:

YOTC;315166 said:
Wow what a chase. I got smashed around a bit though. Atleast i picked up a couple of wickets :eek:

You took wickets when not many others were.

LEts eat em alive, Cheetahs. :D

The very first smackdown award, an honour, doesnt make up for my lousy performances with the ball so far though haha

the_socialite;315333 said:
The very first smackdown award, an honour, doesnt make up for my lousy performances with the ball so far though haha

This T25 is more about batsmen than bowlers, don't be disappointed if you get carted around the park, your only bowling to me, it's expected.

Aleks.;315642 said:
Sorry for being inactive boys, just been a bit busy lately.

No worries.

As long everyone is posting in the match threads that's fine with me. :)

Which socialite smackdown got the nod Jolldo? I want to witness his sledge in action.

On a different tac, anyone else thing that d4e could be Superman? Or does the field just shrink for him when he walks out?

My mind boggles at the thought of his cricketing abilities; Chuck Norris jokes wouldn't do him justice.

Round 3 Awards

Captains Award - Equus for his 2/25 off 5 overs. Amazing bowling on an excellent deck.

Smackdown Award - None from Round 3 so i'll go back to Round 2 for the winner. Equus gets it once again to make it a clean sweep for him. Here's the sledge:

Equus;312364 said:
Oh yeah?!

Well Equus is gonna use his Lvl 80 Magic bat given to him by the Elven Lord of Dooblydo to whack your slow paced ball into the stratosphere. I'll also use my magical cloak to boost my accuracy and agility.

And the only bad smell around here is you. Now Go have a shower and shave you stinking dwarf!

:):confused::mad::eek:

Equus will play the next two matches.

hougie;315808 said:
Which socialite smackdown got the nod Jolldo? I want to witness his sledge in action.

That was more awarded for a number of sledges rather than a particular one. I'll make sure to post the winner from now on.

Equus raking in the awards. @|

On the flip side, let's see some more posting ladies - you all promised to be in for the long haul so start talking those little heads off. The Kings might not be the chattiest bunch either, but we can slate them without retaliation - it's not like we'd be flogging a dead horse.

Flog away!

Thanks for the award guys! C'mon Cheetahs. Let's talk it up for the long run. Let's commit to the Cheetahs and get the chatter going.

I'm going to Preston for an adventure tomorrow. Anything to do over there? Any attractions to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back