Chittagong Cheetahs Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chittagong Cheetahs Team Thread

hougie;317471 said:
A few more people posting this match - an improvement but still want to see everyone post in both this thread and the match thread every time they meander onto the site. It's the best way we ensure our sledges outnumber theirs. @|

Btw, the Wizards are Jolldo's old mob, so let the bastards have it!

whats with the hostility man!

HA lucky I give it better than it gets given to me.

It's alright Wizards, these cats only have nine lives, and have used all of them. We are a shoo-in for victory.

I'm expecting big money to be put on the Wizards.

fmr_13;317509 said:
HA lucky I give it better than it gets given to me.

It's alright Wizards, these cats only have nine lives, and have used all of them. We are a shoo-in for victory.

I'm expecting big money to be put on the Wizards.

Oh, you're such a meany...why do say things like that?

You're so hostile... :(:rolleyes:

Keep Wandering;317761 said:
Hi,
Just want to join
some bloke told me to come here

Right-ARm Leg Spin
RH Bat

That "some bloke" is the captain. :p

Would you be willing to change to a pace bowler? If so we've got a place for you. @|

Jolldo87;317826 said:
That "some bloke" is the captain. :p

Would you be willing to change to a pace bowler? If so we've got a place for you. @|

Ok
Just tell me what to do and i'll be happy to do it

Don't listen to Jolldo87 for a start; as soon as the OD and Test season starts Jolldo wont be playing for the club when those two competitions start.

Dirk Kuyt;317875 said:
Don't listen to Jolldo87 for a start; as soon as the OD and Test season starts Jolldo wont be playing for the club when those two competitions start.

I'll play for the Cheetahs and the Magic at the same time. @|

Jolldo87;317876 said:
All you need to do is post in the match threads and you'll get picked in the side. You actually might debut this match.

http://www.bigcricket.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63828

That is our current match thread. Get in there and start posting. @|

Any questions, feel free to ask.

If Jolldo is not online, you can always contact one of the other club captains (myself, Biggie, D.K, a for effort or LJP86). It's highly unlikely that we'd all be offline at the same time and someone will always be able to assist you.

Jolldo87;317877 said:
I'll play for the Cheetahs and the Magic at the same time. @|

I don't see why not. When the Cheetahs play the Magic at Cheetah arena (forget what it's called) you can play for the Cheetahs but when the game is at the Bernabeu you can play for the Magic! @|

Dirk Kuyt;317882 said:
I don't see why not. When the Cheetahs play the Magic at Cheetah arena (forget what it's called) you can play for the Cheetahs but when the game is at the Bernabeu you can play for the Magic! @|

What if we bring in a neutral venue?

breeno;317899 said:
Your on salad duties.

I'm out then.

I'm not playing for a club that makes me bring Lunch.

I'm playing for the Cheetahs where we get all our meals made for us by our team of Chefs. @|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back