Chittagong Cheetahs Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chittagong Cheetahs Team Thread

Equus;316224 said:
I'm going to Preston for an adventure tomorrow. Anything to do over there? Any attractions to see?

Preston? Sites in Preston...?

There is a large Asics factory out there - might help with the running between wickets; I never thought your ski boots were ever that appropriate.

I do need a runner. The last runner I had was so bad it fell apart after 3 months using it.

Moral of the story. Don't buy cheap shoes.

Too good for the Kings. Excellent work by the baters. Aleks 23 runs off 1 over was fairly impressive.

Great win. DNB from me so all my influence on the match came from "ridiculous appeals" but believe me, they were worth shouting about. ;)

On the way up now are the Cheetahs!

Sorry grapedo. Kallis is close to retirement.

Anyway, I went to that ASIC factory and got myself a shit runner for work and a good runner for outdoor activity. So freaking cheap and such good quality.

Other than that, there is hardly anything down at Preston end.

Equus;316819 said:
Anyway, I went to that ASIC factory and got myself a shit runner for work and a good runner for outdoor activity. So freaking cheap and such good quality.

Really? My sarcasm detector doesn't see through the internet. :eek:

In any case - you're welcome.

On a more related topic, Cheetahs on the up! A game clear in 2nd now. Boo ya!

Excellent warmup exercise for the big season happening here. SHowing we are to be feared. :thumbsu:

Equus;316819 said:

Don't go slagging off Preston...

Round 4 Awards

Captains Award - PHX. His posting has been good all season and deserves this as a reward for that.

No smackdown award for this match. Need more talk and sledging fellas.

I'm looking to sign another player so everyone will have to be posting to get a game. @|

Jolldo87;317199 said:
How do you feel about opening for the next match? Or batting at 3?

What ever is good for the team captain, our openers have proved good. Leave me at three.

A few more people posting this match - an improvement but still want to see everyone post in both this thread and the match thread every time they meander onto the site. It's the best way we ensure our sledges outnumber theirs. @|

Btw, the Wizards are Jolldo's old mob, so let the bastards have it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back