City of Moorabbin Cricket Association 09/10 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City of Moorabbin Cricket Association 09/10 (Part 2)

WEST COAST to be beaten by ESSENDON
NORTH MELBOURNE to be beaten by SYDNEY
ADELAIDE to beat CARLTON
COLLINGWOOD to beat HAWTHORN
BRISBANE to be beaten by W. BULLDOGS
RICHMOND to be beaten by MELBOURNE
GEELONG to beat PORT ADELAIDE
ST.KILDA to beat FREMANTLE

merl has had computer problems
tips

west coast
syd
adelaide
coll
bullies
Go Dees
Geelong
Saints

Ordinary did you get the present the courier delivered?

Merl

Merlot a good drop;397215 said:
merl has had computer problems
tips

west coast
syd
adelaide
coll
bullies
Go Dees
Geelong
Saints

Ordinary did you get the present the courier delivered?

Merl

Gday Merl,
Nice to run into you at the pres's lunch last week, those rovers put on a good spread, especially the Merlot's.
Its a pity their footballers couldn't win out in the middle, but its early days.
A bit of Goss after you left was about your mate Vinnie being trained up to represent the SFL on the tribunal, how do reckon he'll go with that?
:eek:

my understanding is my old team mate from Mordy has or is about to sign a contract as Captain Coach @ Moorabbin West this season.

I hope they know what they are in for if it is true, never met a more selfish person in my life when it comes to playing cricket. He will bowl all day and tell you how good he is. Hates it when the team wins if he has not contributed he would be the last person i would appoint as C/C anywhere. He will segregate your club and turn it on it's head and none of his team mates will respect him due to his massive ego & it is not just him who will cause the Westers trouble. I could go on but won't.

100% sure of this.

Gee whiz.... nothing like giving a bloke a chance. Could this be the final piece in the Woolnough Shield puzzle down at Jack Levy Pavilion?
Tips for this week are:
Dogs
Swannies
Lions
Saints
Pies
Hawks
Anchors
Cats

News to me Brett and I know Steve Worker knows nothing about this. Plenty of bowlers down at the Westars so I don't think that would happening.

Pretty damning opinion you have of the bloke assuming you are talking about Manders. Obviously you couldn't have been a very good C/C yourself if you let him bowl all day and you couldn't handle him personally.

I'd like to know where you got this info and who from.

As I always say, worry about your own backyard before criticising others!

Round 5 Tips.
Bulldogs
Sydney
Pies
Hawks
Lions
Saints
Fremantle
Geelong

Bottsy;397953 said:
News to me Brett and I know Steve Worker knows nothing about this. Plenty of bowlers down at the Westars so I don't think that would happening.

Pretty damning opinion you have of the bloke assuming you are talking about Manders. Obviously you couldn't have been a very good C/C yourself if you let him bowl all day and you couldn't handle him personally.

I'd like to know where you got this info and who from.

As I always say, worry about your own backyard before criticising others!

Bottsy i am not talking about Manders, Luke is a good kid just raw and talented and need alot of guidence. I don't have any issues with Luke i just wish for his own sake he can stop be super lazy and then he can go places.

And i did not let this bloke bowl all day, thats why i had issues with him because he is used to being number one all his life, i did what i thought was best for the team.

Fair call Brett. Thought you were having a crack at Manders which would have been pretty harsh. Good kid with probably too much pressure put on him.

So who is this other bloke you speak of? No one at Moorabbin West seems to know anything about it.

Thaks for seeking that clarification Botswana.

W. BULLDOGS
SYDNEY
BRISBANE
ST.KILDA
COLLINGWOOD
HAWTHORN
FREMANTLE
GEELONG

brett;398084 said:
Bottsy i am not talking about Manders, Luke is a good kid just raw and talented and need alot of guidence. I don't have any issues with Luke i just wish for his own sake he can stop be super lazy and then he can go places.

And i did not let this bloke bowl all day, thats why i had issues with him because he is used to being number one all his life, i did what i thought was best for the team.

Would he have the intitials TC?

W. BULLDOGS
SYDNEY
BRISBANE
PORT ADELAIDE
COLLINGWOOD
HAWTHORN
FREMANTLE
GEELONG

Cheers Merl, I did receive the Merlot Horlicks Trophy.

Big game down at Bentleigh tomorrow with many CMCA clubs well represented in both teams.

Evening All,

The child has certainly whipped up a storm!!I think he better be carefull someone doesn't knock his block off rather than making an indentation in merl's ageing noggin.

Abyway no time for all that rubbish but Vinnie I hope you have the Merlot Horlicks trophy in a prominent place!!!

Arch did you receive the Santa Claus finals tipping trophy to be proudly displayed on the mantle piece.The grandson has taken a picture which you can use on your avatar when I send it to you.

My tips and apologies for not updating the last two weeks results

Bullies
Swans
bris
saints
pies
haw
freo
cats

Good luck to all

until next time..... vino sipping poster...... Prof Merlot

travis campbell is the only TC to have bowled in mordiallocs 1s last year.

he did bowl the most overs tho, so brett saying he didnt bowl all day seems to point to it not being him

golf;398102 said:
Would he have the intitials TC?

wouls struggle to think they have appointed someone when the applications close next week?

must have been impressive to get the nod before acceptances!

did hear a smokey last week, very disgruntled 'gun' could be on the move back to the CMCA... will be a huge catch for anyone who gets his services,if they can afford it?? will keep you posted..

To bowl all day would be to bowl all day unchanged from one end.

To bowl all day would be to bowl all day unchanged from one end.
Yes it is TC, but my source got it wrong it is Moorabbin Park.........sorry for the mix up Bottsy i was hoping he did not go to the Westers he would have wrecked your club so on that note it is great news for you blokes.

Clint do u know TC or speak to TC??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back