City of Moorabbin Cricket Association 2010/11

Bentleigh ANA Cricket Show is uploaded, and able to be viewed on www.bentleighana.com, also we have our Trivia night at the clubrooms this Saturday for those who may be wanting to test their knowledge.

Very unfortunate for Squeak... obviously great timing for ANA this round, but you don't wish injuries like that on anyone. Tips for Round 10... some are very hopeful to support our mathematical chances.

LONGY

Bentleigh Uniting
Mackie
Bentleigh ANA
West Bentleigh
East Sandringham
Carnegie South

WOOLY

Bentleigh ANA
Chelsea Heights
Bentleigh Uniting
Washington Park
Brighton Union
Aspendale Edithvale

No need to apologise Jimmy, you know i don't mind people taking the pi$$. My shoulder's a bit like the Good Year tyre's ad....."if it only happens once a year, it's a good year". Unfortunately it is season ending & i needed a full reco prior to it happening this time, so it's probably time to do it.

you sure you didn't do it at Heineken Tuesday on one of our 1,000 pot challenge??

you sure you didn't do it at Heineken Tuesday on one of our 1,000 pot challenge??

That would have been much more fun & definately less painful, Burgs.
Big year for the Hawks coming up Burgs, i'll be returning from Europe at the start of September to watch us in the finals!

Where are you Clocker, Dingles, Mentalist, OB, Merl? Are you just waiting for Jimmys tips so you can protect your lead.

Longy
Billionaires - Rollin Rollin Rollin. But will Middlemiss suffice for the 3rd seamer? Has he bowled enough? Will the cockroach grab the pill come March?
Two Blues - Machine will win if Centrals make any mistakes though
Royals - (if they can play "like a tiger" away from home) - mathematically
Beach Boys - Just don't trust Wests batting, Woodies at full strength.
Juggs - Time to get nasty and a couple of their bats into form
Unionites - Cannot relax for the rest of the season, have to have all parts firing if they are to be contenders

Wooly
Mighty Purple & Golds.
Brads Mob - Upset possible here depending on make up of the Gold Cap XI
Billionaire Magoos
Sharks - are they very good or had they just not played anyone until last week?
Kookas - Believe
Party Boys - 80 or 280, that is the question?

Dazzler
Billionaire Threes
The Army Surplus Special - for the young-uns refer "The Wacky Races"
Hamp Central
Shark Magoos
Vandal Magoos
Redback Magoos

Jimmy,

Last time I looked Vo Rouge aka Merl was 5 lengths in front and really not needing your tips to influence his impeccable tipping all season long.

The fat lady is warming the vocal cords before Merl declares he is home!!!!

I actually do my preliminary tips when I send out the fixture and then put a bit of study into the close ones.Unlike PDog I like to wait for any scoops from you Uncle or whoever gets the last minute word.

Due to BCF problems I was unable to provide my usual full bottle etc.

Merl over and out

My tips round 10

Rd 10 fixture

Longy

Bent Uniting
Mackie
Le Page
Elwood
East Sandy
Bri Union

Wooly

Hamp Utd
Ch Hts
Bent Unt
Wash Pk
Bri Unn
Cluden

Where are you Clocker, Dingles, Mentalist, OB, Merl? Are you just waiting for Jimmys tips so you can protect your lead.

Jimmy,
I opted out many weeks ago.(Refer to previous posts). There is a lot of rain predicted for today and tomorrow so it could be that we will have another one dayer to end the penultimate round.If I had to pick a smokey for the round to cause an upset it may be the Spiders. They are back at home where they enjoy themsleves after four horror matches on the road against the Cowboys,Centrals,Royals and Juggernaut. They have a fair attack, and their batsmen may have just completed their rehabilitation and may be ready to try and end the season on a high by causing headaches for the Hoops and the Beach boys. The Hoops were cock a hoop after dismantling Mackie (when the prodigal son returned) but have really been unimpressive since and perhaps getting a little ahead of themselves.If the Hoops drop this one then they will repeat the past few seasons where they have had to win their last match to make the finals, and probably rely on some other results to go their way. In Woolnough all eyes will be at Widdop Crescent where Sponge Bob's rampaging Sharks (and the fat lady in tow) come up against what must have been a shattered West Stars.Their last performance was an anomaly and they will bounce back hard.Spongebob has to make sure that his players do not get ahead of themselves and focus on the game at hand. Not easy to do with a young team. Game on.

West are really struggling when they pick a bloke in the 1's who hasn't played for 3 years & at best only played 3rd's.

Apparently he's in carcking form in the backyard matches though!

West are really struggling when they pick a bloke in the 1's who hasn't played for 3 years & at best only played 3rd's.

Apparently he's in carcking form in the backyard matches though!

WEST HAVE WON THEIR LAST TWO GAMES, AND THIS PLAYER MAY BE A GUN WHO HASNT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY DUE TO WORK COMMINTMENTS!

My tips (in bold) for the Bobby Dazzler

B Utg v K Hth
M Wand v Le Page
Mackie Hamp Central
C Park v Wash Pk
West Bent v Elwood
Sth East Caulf v Car Sth

Good luck to all for the weekend (unless your in the Le Page 2nd XI of course!!!)

Tips for rnd 10
Longy
Uniting, Machine, Royals, Vandaals, Gold Caps, Hoops.
Wooly
Royals [ surely 11 can beat 2 ], Heighters, Uniting, Wallet Park, Hoops, RSL.

Comments from Simone will be
eek.png
added after some reading of the tarots tonight.

Evening All,

By the sound of that rain not too many of you will be running around the park tomorrow.As usual submitted tips can be changed if we are forced into a one dayer next week.

Jimmy you have selected both the shark twos and Hampton Central in the same game and not picked in the Chelt Park v Machine Bobby Dazzler.You are getting rattled by old Vo Rouge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merl's tips

Billionaires
Burgermeisters
Royals as there is no Doctor in the house
Merl's Beach Boys
Timepiece thimbles
Pretenders

Bluff Rd Cup

Purple & Golds
Merl's Heighters
Billionaire twos
Wallet Park
Pretender twos
Merl's former own Cluden

Bobby Dazzler

Billionaire threes
Melb Wand
Hamp Cent
Wallet Park
West Bent
Car Sth

Good luck to all

Merl over and out

You are getting rattled by old Vo Rouge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Merl, is that the French version of rogue, but that would be like calling Merlot, Moulin, wouldn't it. Doesn't matter, both old legends!!!

Yeah Merlot - just like you picked both Cowboys and Golfers in B Dazzler last round!
- Good pick up if it's correct Old Bill, cannot be bothered double checking your handiwork.

Might be you getting rattled Merl. Think my Dazzler tips were okay after all. Jimmy doesn't make too many mistakes, believe it or not.
This was your fixture

Booby Daz
B Utg v K Hth
M Wand v Le Page
Mackie Hamp Central
C Park v Wash Pk
West Bent v Elwood
Sth East Caulf v Car Sth
I tipped
Dazzler
Billionaire Threes - BUtg
The Army Surplus Special - for the young-uns refer "The Wacky Races" - MelbWand
Hamp Central - HC
Shark Magoos - WP
Vandal Magoos - WB
Redback Magoos - CS

Longy
Uniting
Mackie
ANA
Elwood
ESBC
Union

Wooly
ANA - to put some spice into the relegation scenario.
Chelsea
Uniting
Wash Ups
HWCC
Cyclone Shelton

Quiney
Uniting
Wanderers
Centrals
Wash Ups
West Bent
Southside