City Of Moorabbin Cricket Association 2011/12

Hey all,

I was also wondering if any clubs (particularly Longmuir and Woolnough clubs) are thinking about jumping aboard Twitter this season?

ANA, Carnegie South, Elwood & Melbourne Wanderers are the only CMCA clubs (that I can find) that are on there at the moment.

For whatever you think of Twitter it's a great tool for communication and news and could be a great for the CMCA if more clubs get on board.

Its a great too. People haven't migrated from facebook to it yet, so its potential is largely unknown.

Would be handy if the CMCA had an account tho. particularly after last seasons multiple wash outs. etc etc

West Bentleigh announced Chris Fidler Captain. From reports they will have a youthful ones team (all coming from their Quiney side) . Not sure how that will affect their new Wooly team.

Would be handy if the CMCA had an account tho. particularly after last seasons multiple wash outs. etc etc

That's a very good point. These days there are enough people with smart phones that someone can easily access a Twitter account to get the information required from the CMCA regarding a wash out. It would save a lot of ringing around and give the Execs some piece of mind instead of having to field multiple calls. One simple update would make everyone's life easier.

That's a very good point. These days there are enough people with smart phones that someone can easily access a Twitter account to get the information required from the CMCA regarding a wash out. It would save a lot of ringing around and give the Execs some piece of mind instead of having to field multiple calls. One simple update would make everyone's life easier.

Yep. Agree.

Hi All,
Pumped for the upcoming season, cant wait to get stuck in.
I agree re Twitter, its a win win for clubs and the CMCA. Although i must say our twitter account is pretty lame and needs to be used more.

'RECRUITS/OVERSEAS'

Season fast approaching in Australia, you feel your side is lacking that one thing to take your side places??
Well here it is!!!!...............having developed a repaw with alot of clubs through out the UK and Australia i am pleased to be able to help clubs find that missing cog they need!!
I have a whole list of Uk players across all levels ready to come to your club and make a difference, don't fear for cost or a lack of time left..........there are players who are ready to depart asap!!

For more info contact me at playersabroad@hotmail.com

LONGMUIR SHIELD

• Elwood 4/1
  • Brighton Union 4/1
  • East Sand 5/1
  • Bentleigh Uniting 5/1
  • Carnegie South 8/1
  • Mackie 20/1
  • Bentleigh ANA 20/1
  • Le Page Park 20/1
  • West Bentleigh 20/1
  • Kingston Heath 25/1
  • Chelsea Heights 35/1
  • Hampton Central 40/1

WOOLNOUGH SHIELD

• Aspendale Gardens 3/1
  • Omega 3/1
  • Washington Park 5/1
  • Bentleigh Uniting 15/1
  • West Bentleigh 20/1
  • Brighton Union 20/1
  • Bentleigh ANA 30/1
  • Moorabbin West 50/1
  • Cluden 50/1
  • Highett West 50/1
  • East Sand. B C 50/1
  • Hampton United 50/1

Early Market odds.
Place your bets. $100 max 4bets.

Interesting odds CMCA, although wondering as to how you came up with such odds? Bentleigh Uniting at 5/1 to go back to back, would have to think they start the season favourites. Moorabbin West 50/1 in Woolnough after featuring in the last 4 Wooly finals campaigns. Surely worth a savour.

LONGMUIR SHIELD

• Elwood 4/1
  • Brighton Union 4/1
  • East Sand 5/1
  • Bentleigh Uniting 5/1
  • Carnegie South 8/1
  • Mackie 20/1
  • Bentleigh ANA 20/1
  • Le Page Park 20/1
  • West Bentleigh 20/1
  • Kingston Heath 25/1
  • Chelsea Heights 35/1
  • Hampton Central 40/1
WOOLNOUGH SHIELD

• Aspendale Gardens 3/1
  • Omega 3/1
  • Washington Park 5/1
  • Bentleigh Uniting 15/1
  • West Bentleigh 20/1
  • Brighton Union 20/1
  • Bentleigh ANA 30/1
  • Moorabbin West 50/1
  • Cluden 50/1
  • Highett West 50/1
  • East Sand. B C 50/1
  • Hampton United 50/1
Early Market odds.
Place your bets. $100 max 4bets.
Longy:
Uniting and ES are my picks.

Re: Wooly
WB is a bit low considering its a C-grade team.
ANA a bit high given they should be in C grade.

I think Washups and Gardeners to fight it out.

Hampton Central's odds are reasonably stiff after last year's efforts. And who has been added to the ranks of Elwood & Union to suggest they're more fancied than the reigning premiers?

• Bentleigh Uniting 3/1
  • East Sand 4/1
  • Brighton Union 5/1
  • Elwood 5/1
  • Carnegie South 8/1
  • Mackie 20/1
  • Bentleigh ANA 20/1
  • Le Page Park 20/1
  • West Bentleigh 20/1
  • Kingston Heath 25/1
  • Chelsea Heights 35/1
  • Hampton Central 35/1

WOOLNOUGH SHIELD

• Aspendale Gardens 3/1
  • Omega 3/1
  • Washington Park 5/1
  • Bentleigh Uniting 15/1
  • Brighton Union 20/1
  • Bentleigh ANA 30/1
  • West Bentleigh 45/1
  • Moorabbin West 50/1
  • Cluden 50/1
  • Highett West 50/1
  • East Sand. B C 50/1
  • Hampton United 50/1

wouldn't mind a nibble at a few of those odds.. can i take 2 doubles for $50ea??

Genuine or is this is attempt to build some conversation..

Unlce what happened to our bet last weekend, no reply.. want to dbl up on Hawks v Pies ??

Longmuir odds:
Bentleigh Uniting $2.50
Ellwood $3.50
Brighton Union $3.75
East Sandringham $4.00
Carnegie STH $8.00
Hampton Central $8.00
Mackie $8.00
Chelsea Heights $15.00
Le Page $18.00
Bentleigh ANA $20.00
Kingston Heath $25.00