City Of Moorabbin Cricket Association 2011/12

I m
Happy to look after the tipping contest this season.Anyone interested in lodging their tips are welcome to join.Results shown at the end of each round.
CLOCKER 1 BENT UTD CHELSEA H/CENT ANA ELWOOD HOOPS
QUASIMODO 1 BENT UTD MACKIE COWBOYS ANA ELWOOD HOOPS
POST MORTEM 1 BENT UTD CHELSEA H/CENT SANDY ELWOOD HOOPS
BIG DUNC 1 BENT UTD CHELSEA COWBOYS ANA ELWOOD LE PAGE

I might have a crack at the tips this year.
Elwood, Le Page, Centrals, Uniting, East Sandy, Chelsea Heights

BUtg, Mackie, HCent, ESBC, Elwood, Hoops

Interesting that everyone is off The Juggies and on The Royals who have been flogged in this fixture in the past, agree that it will be much tighter this time. Sneaky improver LPP, hear the new quickie could take a stack of wickets.

With the Judge back, injury,retirement,unavailablity and racing carnival; the cosmic forces are stacked against the Juggernaut.
Panthers are the smoky just have a concern about their batting.

Stay tuned on the Juggernaut. I'll have them as my lock of the week.

Elwood vs Kingtson Heath
Brighton Union vs Le Page
West Bentleigh vs Hampton Central
Chelsea Heights vs Mackie
Bentleigh Uniting vs Carnegie Sth

Bentleigh ANA vs East Sandy

Just to let everyone know the Carnegie South v Bentleigh Uniting Rd 1 Longmuir fixture has been moved to Sunday at Centenary Park at 1pm where they will be unfurling last year's flag.

Not sure if this will affect anyone's tips on that game.

Just to let everyone know the Carnegie South v Bentleigh Uniting Rd 1 Longmuir fixture has been moved to Sunday at Centenary Park at 1pm where they will be unfurling last year's flag.

Not sure if this will affect anyone's tips on that game.
i don't believe it adversely influence anyone's tips. Interesting to see if there is a reasonable crowd and effect on bar sales.Interesting experiment to see if it is worth perservering with next season.

With the Judge back, injury,retirement,unavailablity and racing carnival; the cosmic forces are stacked against the Juggernaut.
Panthers are the smoky just have a concern about their batting.

Yes Clock, it does look like a tougher year for East. Is this about the story? Uncle Mick? Big Mossy Fan? Bueller?
OUT - Manders, Duddy, Dallas, BMF (The real one), Worner.
IN - Ferguson, Martyn & Corp (full seasons), sneaky gun recruit?

Thery are going to have to make a ton of runs, a bit thin in the bowling.

Stay tuned on the Juggernaut. I'll have them as my lock of the week.

Elwood vs Kingtson Heath

My Tips are:
Elwood
Brighton Union
Hampton Central
Chelsea Heights
Bentleigh Uniting
East Sandy

hmmm. Sure I said this on Tuesday :confused: Would normally have said thanks Sandra Sully - but alas, she has bitten the dust - shame on 10.
best of luck this week IICIIW ;)
Yes and I also said this on Monday. I was replying to Billy the Kid as he was unsure of my statement at the time.

Are you still going to bat at no. 3?

Good Luck for the season!

My tips for Rd 1-

Elwood
Pageys
Centrals
Untiting
E Sandy
Mackie

So Uncle have you taken control as the BCF tipping registrar, seeing as though our friend has had the '2010/11 Pup ban' placed upon him with his newly accepted position??

good luck to all for the season, except of course those playing the mighty Centrals.. ;)

Ps- who was the donut that tipped Centrals for the spoon, bit harsh considering we were 2nd with 2 rounds to play last year.. & were did the Bookie go, I'm keen for a flutter if he's legit!!

Most tipped ANA due to apparently multiple outs round 1. they will be up there this season. WB will be the interesting one. Plenty of youth from their promoted C grade side. Not sure if those older heads have left or will be dropped to wooly.

Le page bloke can apparently bat as well.

It will be interesting to see how the new imports and recruits settle into each club and the difference that they may make. My tips are:

Elwood
Le Page
Hampton Central
Chelsea Heights
Carnegie South
East Sandy

Good luck to everyone on Saturday/Sunday. I may even bump into a few of you on Sunday at Centenary Park - without knowing it.

My tips, to the sound of John Stamos on drums:

Elwood vs Kingtson Heath

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

Back