Cricket Victoria - South East Bayside League

Any news from Moorabbin Cricket Club if there still around or folded?
Hopefully if it can't field 4 sides that at least 2 sides and hopefully stay in Subbies with Byes for 3rd and 4th X1 grades or go down to CSB

Parkdale put out on social media yet another overseas? will be interested to see how many points the team has round 1.

Good luck trying to fit them all in

Nankervis (4 pts), Van Doort (2 Pts?), 3 x Carneige Players (3 pts each) & 3 Poms (Assuming 3-4 Pts Each) ?
Looks like there's a few missing out on 1st XI. Will strengthen 2nd XI no doubt- As long as the players are happy playing 2's!

Might pay to check your points allocation rules champ.
Correct me where I'm wrong ?

Nankervis played Premier 1st XI in 2013/14 Season and Joined Parkdale in 2018/19. That's within 5 x Seasons ? So starts as 4 Point Player & will remain 4 Point Player in 2019/20.

VanDoort hasn't played First Class Cricket in past 5 x Years, so unsure if he's a 2 Point Player (Transfer from DDCA) or a 3 Point Player (Overseas) ? Would depend on whether he has residency or not. I'm assuming he does, so 2 Point Player ?

Dan Houghton : 4 Pt Player. Overseas Rep.

Shuttleworth : If returning would be 2 Pt Player.
Draper : 3 or 4 Point Player if returning ?
Evans : 3 Pt Player if returning ?

Carnegie players all 3 x PT players.

Good problems to have, as will only strengthen 2nd XI as mentioned.

As long as the players above are happy playing 2nd XI.

Not my job to correct you, but you’re obviously half as sharp as you think you are.

Go read up a bit and educate yourself on the off chance you miss a step, while potting other clubs, champ.

Create a great environment and people want to come !
And nanks not playing ? Clearly doesn’t follow the parkycc fb page has been front and centre of every preseason training
Forgive me, there was a post at the end of last season (from you) saying Parky was losing 7-8 from the 1s so just assumed given he was high points, he'd be one making way. I'll update my homepage to the Parky FB page so I'm up to speed from now on.

Not my job to correct you, but you’re obviously half as sharp as you think you are.

Go read up a bit and educate yourself on the off chance you miss a step, while potting other clubs, champ.

Not 'potting' Parkdale at all. I said they were good problems to have, as it will add depth to 2nd XI.

You have some strong recruits. But unless I'm mistaken (has happened once before) the points would be as I've listed above. Meaning that some of these recruits will need to play 2nd XI. Not a pot shot, just a fact.

Not 'potting' Parkdale at all. I said they were good problems to have, as it will add depth to 2nd XI.

You have some strong recruits. But unless I'm mistaken (has happened once before) the points would be as I've listed above. Meaning that some of these recruits will need to play 2nd XI. Not a pot shot, just a fact.

Point taken, but you are mistaken. Not all of the above will play Firsts. But then again not all are paid players so as you say depth added and no skin lost. Adds some flexibility and accountability on the players selected to perform.

Forgive me, there was a post at the end of last season (from you) saying Parky was losing 7-8 from the 1s so just assumed given he was high points, he'd be one making way. I'll update my homepage to the Parky FB page so I'm up to speed from now on.

You are right mate that was our predicament at the end of the season but nanks was never one of them.
I’m not at the club so much These days and my mail was we were going to accept our lot and go down and rebuild. Obviously the clubs taken a different direction and it’s exciting times ahead!

Back