DVCA Barclay Shield 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Barclay Shield 09/10

Too Easy;398306 said:
Its done. Leigh Newey is signed, sealed and well and truely delivered. Pre season starts in 3 weeks.

He had a good season averaging mid 60's, coming off a poor season the year before. Played in the same comp Snowey Elworthy coached in. Snowey equated the standard about the same or a fraction under Money Shield. A good pick up and should do well.

cold case;398442 said:
He had a good season averaging mid 60's, coming off a poor season the year before. Played in the same comp Snowey Elworthy coached in. Snowey equated the standard about the same or a fraction under Money Shield. A good pick up and should do well.

Should be interesting! With the coin they are throwing around! I`d imagine he`s on more than Tags 6k, considering he`s shouldering repsonsability.

cold case;398442 said:

Snowy Elsworthy - Man where do i start! Clearly the authority on all things good in local cricket. What a guy!!

Too Easy;398447 said:
Snowy Elsworthy - Man where do i start! Clearly the authority on all things good in local cricket. What a guy!!

Was there hidden messages in my post? I'm only the messenger!

brutal;398443 said:
Should be interesting! With the coin they are throwing around! I`d imagine he`s on more than Tags 6k, considering he`s shouldering repsonsability.

Brutal brutal brutal...6k is laughable for leigh mctaggart..even though NEW is one of the most financially stable clubs in the DV if not the most...im telling u now the figure is nowhere near that ball park..he recently started working for one of the players in NEW ones and has wanted to come for a while now

vinnie bolzano;398563 said:
Brutal brutal brutal...6k is laughable for leigh mctaggart..even though NEW is one of the most financially stable clubs in the DV if not the most...im telling u now the figure is nowhere near that ball park..he recently started working for one of the players in NEW ones and has wanted to come for a while now

I think it shows what a insipid club NEW are, with the new coach on $10K plus incentives and McTaggart not far behind him, where was this recruiting last year. It was obvious they didn't deserve to be up in Barclay so they sat on their hands waiting to go back down and now will big note themselves when they make the finals this year. Gents, you were rated the worst side in a long time to come up to Barclay and I wouldn't expect to see you back in the short term.
O and the Money Shield forum may be a better place to discuss your club.

Picker Out

vinnie bolzano;398563 said:

Well, I can only go by what he has told others. Not knocking him, Research were happy to give him more than what he got.

Teapicker;398638 said:
I think it shows what a insipid club NEW are, with the new coach on $10K plus incentives and McTaggart not far behind him, where was this recruiting last year. It was obvious they didn't deserve to be up in Barclay so they sat on their hands waiting to go back down and now will big note themselves when they make the finals this year. Gents, you were rated the worst side in a long time to come up to Barclay and I wouldn't expect to see you back in the short term.
O and the Money Shield forum may be a better place to discuss your club.

Picker Out

Tea picker you are a knob. I tried to send you a personal message so we could organise a time to chat about this person but you have set your thing not to recieve private message. coward.

It is with great sadness that I have to pass on to the greater DVCA community the passing of Joy Whitcher this morning after battling sever illness for the past few years.

For those that don't know, the Whitcher name has been around for many, many years. Joy herself a Life Member of our Club, the wife of Chris and mother of Rod and Justin, all Life Members and legends of the Lower Eltham Cricket Club.

Funeral will be Friday 7th May @ 2.30 at Le Pine Eltham.

RIP Joy, a true angel of our beloved Club now rests in Heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back