DVCA Barclay Shield 2010/11

willo accepted a 3 year playing contract for $5k a year with Plenty. he will coach them to another premiership. With big guns Rozzy and Salva spearheading the attack. Willo may not have to get his whites dirty for most of the year.

willo accepted a 3 year playing contract for $5k a year with Plenty. he will coach them to another premiership. With big guns Rozzy and Salva spearheading the attack. Willo may not have to get his whites dirty for most of the year.
Incorrect.. We only appoint coaches on a 12 month basis. Didn't bother reading the rest

there r a fair few retiements going around barclay........
Only the ones that are obvious.
Keays has been retired for years. They will get get him to play a few games. The big fella can't help himself.
Chesto retired once he left Macleod 10 years ago and played up until last year.
Bakes has hit 40 now. He'll keep playing I'd imagine.
Who else ? Hurst from Epping ?

Only the ones that are obvious.
Keays has been retired for years. They will get get him to play a few games. The big fella can't help himself.
Chesto retired once he left Macleod 10 years ago and played up until last year.
Bakes has hit 40 now. He'll keep playing I'd imagine.
Who else ? Hurst from Epping ?

What I have heard...
The boys from Plenty - whilst not retired, heard they are playing lower grades - Lovey, Pavey, Hubber ???
The 2 Glynn boys from Creek, Waterson ?
others as above.

Can anyone confirm...?

Chesto retired after Rnd 4 last season.
Bakes going around again this year and will have a look at it at the end of this season.
Can't confirm any others.

What I have heard...
The boys from Plenty - whilst not retired, heard they are playing lower grades - Lovey, Pavey, Hubber ???
The 2 Glynn boys from Creek, Waterson ?
others as above.

Can anyone confirm...?
Lovie and Hubbs are definately retired from Barclay Shield cricket and 100% will not be playing A grade cricket again, however the will be dropping down the grades to assist our kids.

Paves has left Plenty and taken up a job in a coaching role at Lower Plenty, to our surprise...

Must sa
Lovie and Hubbs are definately retired from Barclay Shield cricket and 100% will not be playing A grade cricket again, however the will be dropping down the grades to assist our kids.

Paves has left Plenty and taken up a job in a coaching role at Lower Plenty, to our surprise...

Must say it`s going to be a very good training facility at LPCC! Situated right at the back of the pavillion with room for about 7 nets. Probably one of if not the best in comp with it`s closeness to the pavillion.

Must sa

Must say it`s going to be a very good training facility at LPCC! Situated right at the back of the pavillion with room for about 7 nets. Probably one of if not the best in comp with it`s closeness to the pavillion.
Where is all the money coming from for all these clubs to massively upgarde their training resources and social rooms??

Back