DVCA Barclay Shield 2010/11

Do we add 'Big Game Player' next to Callum Still now? was it slogging '0' or i'll prove i can bat '0' ??
still an overated slogger.

I don't know Callum at all but he has made the highest Barclay score this year so he can;t be too much of a slogger. I can only assume you are playing District 1's if you are potting blokes like this???? How many did you make in your GF on the weekend??

I don't know Callum at all but he has made the highest Barclay score this year so he can;t be too much of a slogger. I can only assume you are playing District 1's if you are potting blokes like this???? How many did you make in your GF on the weekend??

in all seriousness its nothing personal, i dont know the guy...i think he's overated, just my opinion...you said he would be man of the match, i dont think he's anywhere near good enough, to man of the match in the big one! i have seen him bat, and he has no patience....he did make 149, but what i hear that was slogging, and i did mention it already that he has got away with it before, but he's no batsman....witcher is a batsman, still is a slogger.

in all seriousness its nothing personal, i dont know the guy...i think he's overated, just my opinion...you said he would be man of the match, i dont think he's anywhere near good enough, to man of the match in the big one! i have seen him bat, and he has no patience....he did make 149, but what i hear that was slogging, and i did mention it already that he has got away with it before, but he's no batsman....witcher is a batsman, still is a slogger.

Fair enough, thats your opinion, though it might help to justify if you tell us what level you have played or are currently playing????

He also bowled his team back into the game on the weekend... you don't sound very educated cricket wise- or u've got somethin personal against him.
Definitely took two key wickets... although one was a full toss caught at a deep mid off and the other was Zull caught behind trying to cut a short and wide one. That being said he bowls some nice deliveries when he gets it right, and is a real competitor out on the field, guys in the diamond valley really struggle to play spin.

Do we add 'Big Game Player' next to Callum Still now? was it slogging '0' or i'll prove i can bat '0' ??
still an overated slogger.

I don`t know of too many people that slog 140 plus in the top grades! I`ve watched Callum bat against us quite a few times and all he`s guilty of is being positive and backing himself! Very talented and at the age of 22-23 took over a side and got them to a GF. So probably worth giving a bit of credit instead of being negative! Still needs to develop and mature as a leader but hopefully the people at Lower Eltham regonise this and provide the support and encouragement required!

You are a dill like everyone said maybe tell everyone what level of cricket you are playing, unless you play at Lower it could be said that you have an under qualified opinion from seeing him play maybe once a year.

If you call slogging being bounced all day and playing pull and hook shots and hitting them for 4 or 6 then yes he was slogging.

For those who were there on the weekend who would you think would be man of the match if they had a medal awarded by the umpires? Why dont they award a medal?

If Burgs wacks a quick hundred he would be a fair chance, I would have thought

For those who were there on the weekend who would you think would be man of the match if they had a medal awarded by the umpires? Why dont they award a medal?

If Burgs cracks a 100 he will get more than a medal.

Rosbrook will be close and so would Hubber but for me Villani and his 50 overs making 16, whilst at the time seemed not to work it may have tired the Lower bowlers and allowed Rosey and Salvo to turn 120 to 200. May sound strange but I actually give it to him.

And I agree, a medal fro BOG in a GF is a great idea.

Should be a medal for sure.

Hubber.

Sounds like you would be handing out some bobcating for a 100 CC

Word is premiership all rounder Andy Villani is shopping himself around for a permanant top 4 batting spot.............. NEW frontrunners with an open cheque book!

Can he bat PA? His season stats dont suggest he's a gun, but then again he's in reasonable company. Let us know if he's any good, we've got plenty to throw around.

yeah he can bat, will definately do better this year with Lovey and Paves gone.

Heard you guys are chasing a former league footballer with a close connection to bulls for next year,possible 3 year deal as captain/coach????

Heard you guys are chasing a former league footballer with a close connection to bulls for next year,possible 3 year deal as captain/coach????

Moorecroft, Cloke or Maylin? Yeah apparently we had a chat but no good, hard to drag players away from clubs theyve spent years at.

You guys advertising because of your constitution?

Plenty advertising captain/coach gig? Two flags in two years not enough output from rosebrook?

Moorecroft, Cloke or Maylin? Yeah apparently we had a chat but no good, hard to drag players away from clubs theyve spent years at.

You guys advertising because of your constitution?
Would have been an awesome get if you could have landed him. Spoke to him and your spot on, very hard to pull players away from a club when you've been there all your life.

Plenty advertising captain/coach gig? Two flags in two years not enough output from rosebrook?
Yeah we advertise every year due to our constitution. Standard procedure

Would have been an awesome get if you could have landed him. Spoke to him and your spot on, very hard to pull players away from a club when you've been there all your life.

Yeah we advertise every year due to our constitution. Standard procedure

so can be confirmed that there will be no change on the coaching front?

Back