DVCA Barclay Shield 2010/11

Maybe the reason they went at you Tongs is that you are a flog of the highest regard?.. Maybe you should go hug some more African babies to make you feel like you're worthwhile.

You're the Luke Burgoyne of ECC

Maybe the reason they went at you Tongs is that you are a flog of the highest regard?.. Maybe you should go hug some more African babies to make you feel like you're worthwhile.

You're the Luke Burgoyne of ECC

Poys if you're going to sledge me, don't tell me you're going to do it first then do it....... It ruins the surprise!

Might be heading back to volunteer in Africa at the end of the season too, thanks for asking! ;)

If you were half a man, you'd play this season! Is it true that you and said Burgs were caught naked in a compromising position in the disabled toilets, and when caught you tried to hide, slipped on the lube running down your leg and thats how you did you knee?

You're the George Michael of LECC

A word of warning, anyone who wants to post pics of other members runs the risk of getting themselves a lengthy ban period. Posting pics of other members without their permission is a serious breach of privacy and in some cases is a permanent ban on some BIG sites. It may also result in action in a civil court of law or a criminal offence.

From now on anyone who wants to put up pictures of other members will earn themselves a one month ban minimum, no exceptions.

images

I AM RISKING GETTING BANNED HERE...........I THINK THIS IS WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE

It was a photo of myself and him... Whilst slightly silly, a banning isnt required.

Okay, if that's the truth then I will lift the ban. I wasn't aware that Tongs was in the picture as well, I assumed it was just yourself and Tongs was acting out of line. Ban is now lifted.

What I said previously still stands, don't post pics of other members as it is a breach of privacy.

Keep being a smart-arse CC and you can serve the remainder of Tongs' ban.

Pull your head in administrator, its called a ************** joke. Don't they have that on your planet? Are you bored pushing around kindergarten kids that you thought you may as well threaten me. I agreed that there should be no photos of people, I actually tried to ************** lighten the moment and add levity.

I actually appreciate all threats to me be made face to face, and as some people on here that know me will tell you, that don't happen to often. Or at least send a pm and allow a response, you made this public but I have no doubt now you will now impose your petty ban.

You and your attitude will probably not make more people join this site, if people cannot have a joke then you mat as well close the site. One of the main aims of an admin I thought would be to promote the site and get more people to join? I thought the reason we had Moderators was to Moderate forums.

Okay, if that's the truth then I will lift the ban. I wasn't aware that Tongs was in the picture as well, I assumed it was just yourself and Tongs was acting out of line. Ban is now lifted.

What I said previously still stands, don't post pics of other members as it is a breach of privacy.

Keep being a smart-arse CC and you can serve the remainder of Tongs' ban.

Ljp86 come on mate, he was trying to have a light hearted joke about it. There's nothing wrong with what he posted! As for the ban, bit harsh mate when you didn't know the full story on the picture! You shouldn't "ASSUME" anything when banning people

Anyway, moving on...... Looks like we are going to start the season off with two one day games. We haven't had weather like this at the start of the season in years. will be interesting how many grounds are unavailable next week because of the rain we are getting!

Pull your head in administrator, its called a hecking joke. Don't they have that on your planet? Are you bored pushing around kindergarten kids that you thought you may as well threaten me. I agreed that there should be no photos of people, I actually tried to hecking lighten the moment and add levity.

I actually appreciate all threats to me be made face to face, and as some people on here that know me will tell you, that don't happen to often. Or at least send a pm and allow a response, you made this public but I have no doubt now you will now impose your petty ban.

Grow up CC. I really don't care if you're some tough man who nobody ever threatens, the fact that you need to tell everyone this on an internet forum is pretty pathetic in itself.

If you don't like my decision then that's fine, you can either PM me or Caesar about it and either one of us will be more than happy to discuss the whole thing.

CowCorner said:
You and your attitude will probably not make more people join this site, if people cannot have a joke then you mat as well close the site. One of the main aims of an admin I thought would be to promote the site and get more people to join? I thought the reason we had Moderators was to Moderate forums.

The club chat boards kill themselves with the general amount of rubbish I have to deal with each Australian season. Whilst you may not be apart of that there are others on here who turn people away with their general behaviour on here to the point where clubs have asked players to stop posting or members just don't want to post anymore becase their experience is ruined by other members. Pointing the finger at the mod team is just the easy way out. The moderation is probably a little over the top I agree and I am usually one of the more relaxed mods. But posting pics is not on under any circumstances. I don't care if people are mates, just don't do it.

Club chat is always going to be here because there are a lot of guys who want to talk about their association. As for getting people to join, that's a combined effort of all the mod/admin team but a lot of that falls to The Wizz and cold case as they play in the competition and mod this board.

Anyway, I think this has gone on long enough. If you've got any problems, send me a PM and I will get back to you.

could not agree more with ljp86. Sadly, why join because some seem to think they own this site.

They can throw crap but not keen to take it. Maybe with Tongs I hit a nerve (maybe one of the three Eltham bats who has not done much who knows) and CowCorner.... well... can't see the Xmas girl hanging around.

Do know of one ex-pres who asked his players not to post nasty comments but that seems to have been ignored.

This DVCA forum is well worthwhile. Everyone surely wants the comp to be the best around.

could not agree more with ljp86. Sadly, why join because some seem to think they own this site.

They can throw crap but not keen to take it. Maybe with Tongs I hit a nerve (maybe one of the three Eltham bats who has not done much who knows) and CowCorner.... well... can't see the Xmas girl hanging around.

Do know of one ex-pres who asked his players not to post nasty comments but that seems to have been ignored.

This DVCA forum is well worthwhile. Everyone surely wants the comp to be the best around.

You didn't hit a nerve at all princess, I am purely and simply sticking up for my club. I am the first to admit that Eltham have had it tough the last few seasons, the results show that. But to have someone from another club tell me that we should be blooding new people, when as i clearly stated we have had bout 12 debuts in the last few seasons, is stupity at its finest.

I am more than happy to play 2s or 3s, where my club and captain feel its best for me to play. Still waiting for you to tell me what great club you are from? You would want to hope its a club that has won at least 5 A grade flags in the last 10 years, with guys that are under 21 hitting tons each week, because thats how you're talking!

You didn't hit a nerve at all princess, I am purely and simply sticking up for my club. I am the first to admit that Eltham have had it tough the last few seasons, the results show that. But to have someone from another club tell me that we should be blooding new people, when as i clearly stated we have had bout 12 debuts in the last few seasons, is stupity at its finest.

I am more than happy to play 2s or 3s, where my club and captain feel its best for me to play. Still waiting for you to tell me what great club you are from? You would want to hope its a club that has won at least 5 A grade flags in the last 10 years, with guys that are under 21 hitting tons each week, because thats how you're talking!

Yeah Tongs, the only club who qualifys in this catagory is Plenty and he aint from Plenty!

Back