imsickofseeinggaynames;293043 said:
REID is Da fReak Of NoRF ELfAM!
We rElly On Diss KIddD 2 t@k3 oUr WIk3tz
bOWman cANt Bat FoR sH!tnIzzlE
hE iS a SLoggA@!

this kid writes like shane cullen lol

Re: DVCA Juniors

coverdrive18;293086 said:
Im sure most teams had a start in juniors today some good some far from good.

virtually a 20twenty this week boys do you think any upsets to occur due to a more agrressive format

which teams to benifit
which teams to lose

what are your thoughts

a kid that ive heard likes to hit a ball is that d.smith from plenty. apparently likes to clear the fence every so often so the twenty20 should suit him to perfection. he is definitely one to look out for

imsickofseeinggaynames;293043 said:
REID is Da fReak Of NoRF ELfAM!
We rElly On Diss KIddD 2 t@k3 oUr WIk3tz
bOWman cANt Bat FoR sH!tnIzzlE
hE iS a SLoggA@!

looks like the kind of kid that if he cant get someone he will stab them or spray paint there parents car.

who cares about the next ricky ponting we have the next eminem in the dvca

alright enough with the bitching on here boys.

any blokes got any scores from today?
all i can say is thomastown-mernda is an absoloute disgrace and should not be playing in the 16 1s they were today. there coach gave them an all mighty spray after the game aswell.
Spewing about the rule, we were just about to pass them when the message game through about all games being cancelled had a really good chance of an outright win.

anyone got any scores for today?

share the passion;293097 said:
alright enough with the bitching on here boys.

any blokes got any scores from today?
all i can say is thomastown-mernda is an absoloute disgrace and should not be playing in the 16 1s they were today. there coach gave them an all mighty spray after the game aswell.
Spewing about the rule, we were just about to pass them when the message game through about all games being cancelled had a really good chance of an outright win.

anyone got any scores for today?

whittlesea said they could of played all day,
north eltham aid they could of pllayed all day.
bundoora could of played all day,

bull shit

all i no is bundoora were bout 3 for 85 off roughly 25 overs simon was on 41not out i made 25 and eltham looked like they couldnt care less about cricket.

yeah and there would of been the 50 percent of games.
yeah same as thomastown they were an absouloute disgrace today, an outright win would of been very handy aswell for our mob and put us back into the 4.
we could of definetly played all day, rain wasnt even a factor the only reason why we stopped cos we got that bloody message..just lucky for thomastown because we were smashing them, one dayer changes the context of most games now..20/20 basically very different game..perhaps riverside may be a chance against plenty now who knows a couple of there blokes might get a couple of big scores and that could be it.

share the passion;293103 said:
yeah and there would of been the 50 percent of games.
yeah same as thomastown they were an absouloute disgrace today, an outright win would of been very handy aswell for our mob and put us back into the 4.
we could of definetly played all day, rain wasnt even a factor the only reason why we stopped cos we got that bloody message..just lucky for thomastown because we were smashing them, one dayer changes the context of most games now..20/20 basically very different game..perhaps riverside may be a chance against plenty now who knows a couple of there blokes might get a couple of big scores and that could be it.

Thomastown are a discrace. bowled out for nothing this week and last week we bowled them put for 81 of 45 overs. what is the point in them being in this comp.

bundy boy;293117 said:
Thomastown are a discrace. bowled out for nothing this week and last week we bowled them put for 81 of 45 overs. what is the point in them being in this comp.

What were the scores from the Thommo game today?

share the passion;293141 said:
bowled them all out for 56 after 17 and we were 0 for about 30.

haha hearing that text tone and ten hearing the game was called of would be a killer for you north eltham boys.

diamond in da creek;292393 said:
mate ne can walk into a distict club and play 4ths..
my mate is brent redmond.. who opened with moio in the 16s falcons 2 seasons ago and is heaps better now he actaully took 6/37 in the ones a couple of weeks ago.. so u could call him decent i think..
i think u r missing out on 1 bowler that shood be ther.. even tho he is a massive rival. but dan cocking shood be in ther.. those selectors dont no what therv missed.. he has actaully takin a few wickets in the 1s at plenty..
i rekon ur just abit upset cause i play for newcc and som how managed not to get a gig in the falcons team:D

Sorry mate but with spelling like that I suspect your about 10 years old and probably not even interested in sport. You still wet the bed, have strong issues with your mum and your sister bullies you. I suggest you seek help, try "Geeks R Us" a good support group for you.

the valley of excitment;292669 said:
reid desperately unlucky, Oscar Anderson that unlucky its not funny, forster from wanderers aswel stiff

Not sure how Forster can be classed as unlucky, has well under performed at junior level so far. Dizza will tell you that himself, but take note from here and into the finals Dizza I am sure will build his form at the right time of the year, all good players do work through these times.

I would have Fergy in the side I think he has good skill, application and knows how to read a game.

Abba is a far smarter bat this year than in the past, one of the better junior tons i have seen a kid hit in the NEWCC game and then in the Falcons.

Cisek is showing good form with the ball very consistent line and length, Darcy very fast love to see him bowl but he needs to gain control over length line and his emotions.

Gilmour can bat, Gilbo good first change bowler.

Lets give credit to the DVCA it is producing some talent and we will see more players follow on from Waterman, Page, Hill and the likes of recent years.

Now on the captains issue, the captain is only as good as the respect he gets from his team. From what i have seen most sides are giving their respective captains a good deal of respect. From the on field positions it is pleasing to see some captains back their bowlers and set fields accordingly. I can only really comment on J Cisek and applaud his strength to support and back his bowlers with strong fielding positions. Its good to see a captain have a field that dictates the game and not just the standard under 12 ring field we see so often. Continue to be inventive and step out side the square.

How do people come up with these top 10. Is it on stats or Reputation ?????
People hear stuff and just follow the crowd and agreeing with everything said even if it aint true.
My top 10 would be in no particular order.
1 Ben Abbatangelo
2 Mitch Johnson
3 Dan Cocking
4 James Nicholson
5 Tom Gilmore
6 Steven Mitchell
7 Lindsay Brophy-Hasset
8 Trent Williams
9 Michael Larcoom Cooper
10 Darcy Campbell

There are plenty of other blokes that are deserving of a spot in the top 10 but you can't fit them all in.

Thoughts ???

No Good at cricket;293196 said:
People hear stuff and just follow the crowd and agreeing with everything said even if it aint true.
1 Ben Abbatangelo
2 Mitch Johnson
3 Dan Cocking
4 James Nicholson
5 Tom Gilmore
6 Steven Mitchell
7 Lindsay Brophy-Hasset
8 Trent Williams
9 Michael Larcoom Cooper
10 Darcy Campbell

There are plenty of other blokes that are deserving of a spot in the top 10 but you can't fit them all in.

Thoughts ???

Only two bowlers?
Nicholson? Very overrated

No Good at cricket;293196 said:
1 Ben Abbatangelo
2 Mitch Johnson
3 Dan Cocking
4 James Nicholson
5 Tom Gilmore
6 Steven Mitchell
7 Lindsay Brophy-Hasset
8 Trent Williams
9 Michael Larcoom Cooper
10 Darcy Campbell

Thoughts ???

still no oscar anderson or dylan forster, wat is going on?

Newanderer;293173 said:
Not sure how Forster can be classed as unlucky, has well under performed at junior level so far. Dizza will tell you that himself, but take note from here and into the finals Dizza I am sure will build his form at the right time of the year, all good players do work through these times.

I would have Fergy in the side I think he has good skill, application and knows how to read a game.

Abba is a far smarter bat this year than in the past, one of the better junior tons i have seen a kid hit in the NEWCC game and then in the Falcons.

Cisek is showing good form with the ball very consistent line and length, Darcy very fast love to see him bowl but he needs to gain control over length line and his emotions.

Gilmour can bat, Gilbo good first change bowler.

Lets give credit to the DVCA it is producing some talent and we will see more players follow on from Waterman, Page, Hill and the likes of recent years.

Now on the captains issue, the captain is only as good as the respect he gets from his team. From what i have seen most sides are giving their respective captains a good deal of respect. From the on field positions it is pleasing to see some captains back their bowlers and set fields accordingly. I can only really comment on J Cisek and applaud his strength to support and back his bowlers with strong fielding positions. Its good to see a captain have a field that dictates the game and not just the standard under 12 ring field we see so often. Continue to be inventive and step out side the square.

a wise man once told dylan forster "you liiiike batting against saint francis dont, ya dizzzza"

mid wicket;293056 said:
a century at the age of 14 is a good accomplishment to start with, riley is a great cricketer even if he isnt up to the oh so great ferguson ryders level.

Touche', you seem to have a good philosophy on life (L)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back