Dvca - Money Shield - Season 2011/12

whatever happened to DY YALLAH, found out it's
cricket season and ran away because he can't play????
What a clown, has the Australian selectors called him up for a test???
Naah been touring with them in the subcontinent. Unlike yourself still trying to prove "What your club's worth" in PARK cricket. No wander you hide your identity. I would too if I was you.

dear idiot (harry 2 bob) If you think we couldn't finish top for in Barcley
you have no idea about park cricket! mouthing off is not a reason, results are.
The top 4 clubs in the HDCA would pound your top clubs. Trust me iv'e played at highr level and
those guys can play. Unfortunately we have to qulify one by one to show you how it's done.
Shut up about rosanna. The amount that you've talked on here like an angry snob, you mustn't have got far with your cricket or lived in the shadow of the better players in park cricket.

The top 4 clubs in the HDCA would pound your top clubs. Trust me iv'e played at highr level and
those guys can play. Unfortunately we have to qulify one by one to show you how it's done.[/quote]
Again, the top clubs in each local comp (DVCA, NMCA, ex HDCA) would be competitive against each other.
Remember lists change each year as evidenced by this upcoming season.
People need to change the mentality of our comp is better than yours (as in standard). It's a myth!

Pepper is right, everyone should just worry about themselves and enjoy their cricket.
rossanna is a fool, closely followed if not beaten by a short half head by DJ Moron!

Pepper is right, everyone should just worry about themselves and enjoy their cricket.
rossanna is a fool, closely followed if not beaten by a short half head by DJ Moron!
maybe we should let the dust settle and after 6 rounds if any of the hdca sides have been pantsed by a thommo utd, whittlesea or p.hill then we know they are pretenders. By the sounds of them they are unbeatable so big laughs if they dont make finals! and at least 2 will still be there next year...

maybe we should let the dust settle and after 6 rounds if any of the hdca sides have been pantsed by a thommo utd, whittlesea or p.hill then we know they are pretenders. By the sounds of them they are unbeatable so big laughs if they dont make finals! and at least 2 will still be there next year...
very surprised if rosanna didn't make top 4. not surprised if banyule & heidelberg don't make it, actually don't expect them to!

Back