Dvca - Money Shield - Season 2011/12

Sure it is every individual clubs concern, I just don't believe (may be a tad naive) the claim that heaps of clubs spend that much money, especially on 3 players.
I would assume most clubs would be around a similar area to that - total. In the area of $15k to 20k, but it depends on the way the pay the players. Straight out contracts, vs incentives or even some clubs who pay every A grade player based on wins and or incentives.

As I said previously, it's all dependent on what the club has in the bank. If you have more, you're likely to spend more.

It depends on the players. Most clubs wouldn't offload 20k let alone 20k not including their coach and any other players currently there. Especially for 3 unknown quantities. Big risk, possibly for big reward.

Id be more concerned with the message it sends to the younger and current players already at the club. Butera have no faith in them? Big risk but maybe one they think they need to take to try and get to Barclay.

Id be more concerned with the message it sends to the younger and current players already at the club. Butera have no faith in them? Big risk but maybe one they think they need to take to try and get to Barclay.

Bit harsh on Butera (who I don't know)! Who said he recruited them, and it's the clubs board that pay the money! They are the ones who say yes or no. Therefore what does the clubs committee/exec think of the current list.

I would assume most clubs would be around a similar area to that - total. In the area of $15k to 20k, but it depends on the way the pay the players. Straight out contracts, vs incentives or even some clubs who pay every A grade player based on wins and or incentives.

As I said previously, it's all dependent on what the club has in the bank. If you have more, you're likely to spend more.

But of course, if it's true about the $20,000 for the 3, then their total payout is, including Butera, $30,000 plus (remember, his former VTCA Club publicly said they wanted to keep him, but it would have been "irresponsible" to match Boro's offer); ie, getting on for double the figures you mention; an awful lot for a 2nd Grade club.

In total including coach is what I would expect too.

whatever happened to DY YALLAH, found out it's
cricket season and ran away because he can't play????
What a clown, has the Australian selectors called him up for a test???

whatever happened to DY YALLAH, found out it's
cricket season and ran away because he can't play????
What a clown, has the Australian selectors called him up for a test???
sounds like some of your prior comments directed at him have put him in his box & he has decided to stay away!!!

hey sanna what's happening down at De Winton leading into the season. not much has been said about them, seem to be just quietly going on about their business. would think that they will give the premiership in MS an almighty shake this upcoming season

dear idiot (harry 2 bob) If you think we couldn't finish top for in Barcley
you have no idea about park cricket! mouthing off is not a reason, results are.
The top 4 clubs in the HDCA would pound your top clubs. Trust me iv'e played at highr level and
those guys can play. Unfortunately we have to qulify one by one to show you how it's done.

The top 4 clubs in the HDCA would pound your top clubs. Trust me iv'e played at highr level and
those guys can play. Unfortunately we have to qulify one by one to show you how it's done.

results?? you call playing 95% of all your finals against the same clubs results??, rosanna are no certainties to make the finals in money. buy yourself a gps, your out of the comfort zone now fool

There's been some very good clubs/sides go through Money Shield and not win it or even play finals. Especially ones coming from other comps. Going by your comments, your mob better go through the season undefeated and win the flag, or you have had a failed year.

Whilst I expect you're on the wind up, I have played in both the HDCA and DVCA 1st Grades
and I know which comp I think is stronger, I expect Rosanna to go quite well in Money Shield,
and if they win it, be competitive in Barclay the year after. not so sure about Heidelberg as I
know very little about them at the minute. Whilst Banyule will take a little while to rebuild,
but to say they'd "pound" all the top sides in the DVCA is a bit silly.

Greensborough and Macleod's transitions to the DVCA show it isn't as easy as just walking in and
winning the Money Shield flag then coming up and dominating a comp. It isn't impossible, but a
tough task.

hey sanna what's happening down at De Winton leading into the season. not much has been said about them, seem to be just quietly going on about their business. would think that they will give the premiership in MS an almighty shake this upcoming season
Sannab2b doesn't play for Rosanna at all, he's an oxygen thief from East Ivanhoe

Back