Dvca, Nmca And Hdca To Merge

Which Association Clubs will benefit the most from this merger

• Total voters
i have played A grade and monery shield flag winner at dvca and currently leading the attack in c grade at nmca..
there is not bigger between jika shield and barclay shied but it does through up a issuse with having 3 majo shields compaered to dvca 2... only strathy, footballers and fairfield will be competitive in money shield and will sit middele of the table in barclay.. even though footballers are the most over rated club around. with rosanna , edinbough and kinglake signed to come to nmca next year there is a bigger chance of a merge cuase n one wants to play hdca

Bugsy I can 100% guarantee to you that Edinburgh has not signed to play with the NMCA, Edinburgh has been there before and found that it is an apalling competition that is dying even faster than HDCA. 100% will not happen.

Bugsy I can 100% guarantee to you that Edinburgh has not signed to play with the NMCA, Edinburgh has been there before and found that it is an apalling competition that is dying even faster than HDCA. 100% will not happen.

and how do we know this :p
i dnt disagree that it is an appalling comp ... it is in many ways.. but hdca wont last that much longer will it?? all this talk came from a comp meeting so wouldnt b to sure

I think teams are super keen to play HDCA as it has the best junior program, the best grounds and best executive. The problem is that it is geographically constrained from growing in the same manner as DVCA or NMCA (who can just grab a club from a new housing estate to stretch its boundaries).

I'm not sure that Edinburgh and Rosanna have definitively decided what they are doing, but I know that the HDCA have spoken with a number of different competitions about potential mergers, with quite a lot of time spent on establishing whether there would be a backlash if clubs had to cross the eastern freeway every second match.

Good to see the behaviour was at it's best tonight up at Mill Park (Redleap Reserve) between the hosts and Plenty.

An all in brawl at a junior game.

Countless cop cars.

And people think that the NMCA (Jika) & HDCA are problem childs.

No President, half an executive, half a Junior committee, increasing behavioural issues.

What a joke!!!!!!!

Good to see the behaviour was at it's best tonight up at Mill Park (Redleap Reserve) between the hosts and Plenty.

Countless cop cars.

No President, half an executive, half a Junior committee, increasing behavioural issues.

What a joke!!!!!!!

Yet you seem so insecure and pointless that you continually post on a DVCA forum. What a joke you are

Countless cop cars.

What a joke!!!!!!!

Can not surely blame the actions of one on the entire DVCA competition. Sure, the comp is facing some issues, as I am sure all are.
The instigator of the issues from Friday night has been in the view of his club for previous actions this year, and surely they must now stamp him out for good.

I have heard that Rosanna have an application in to join the DVCA and that HDCA is about to breathe it's last breath! As to what happens to the other clubs, well it could be a choice between NMCA, ESCA or DVCA.

Can not surely blame the actions of one on the entire DVCA competition. Sure, the comp is facing some issues, as I am sure all are.
The instigator of the issues from Friday night has been in the view of his club for previous actions this year, and surely they must now stamp him out for good.

In all honesty, no I don't.

Was only stirring the pot (Yes, being a smart arse).

It only re-inforces that fact that all clubs/associations have their fair share of problems, no matter how small or big or good or bad they are. There is always a small minority that tarnish all the good work people put in.

Can anyone from the HDCA provide any info on the rumors / rumblings that the HDCA is about to disband? There is a small reference to it on the bigcricket page and the rumors were around on the weekend?

Would hate to think the reason Mill Park have been demoted from Money Shield is to allow Rosanna into this grade!
I would have thought that Hurstbridge would have a better claim to that position (with the precedent set last season) than Rosanna, also does Rosanna + any other HDCA refugees (should HDCA cease) need to be voted in by clubs? Something like this would throw up the possibility of establishing three 'First XI' grades. Could be an interesting few weeks/months.

Would go against the grain of long serving clubs to see someone given a free ride. Played against Mill Park a couple of times and don't rate them, but think they have been penalised too heavily. Is there an appeal in the wind?

I would have thought that Hurstbridge would have a better claim to that position (with the precedent set last season) than Rosanna, also does Rosanna + any other HDCA refugees (should HDCA cease) need to be voted in by clubs? Something like this would throw up the possibility of establishing three 'First XI' grades. Could be an interesting few weeks/months.

Why would Hurstbridge have a better claim to Money Shield than Rosanna?? They failed to beat our seconds on the weekend :D

Would go against the grain of long serving clubs to see someone given a free ride. Played against Mill Park a couple of times and don't rate them, but think they have been penalised too heavily. Is there an appeal in the wind?

I reckon Mill Park have a lot of work ahead of them. I dont begrudge any clubs right to continue, but I reckon every club has an obligation to add value to the competition and I fail to see how Mill Park do this. For the record I reckon the points penalty they recieved is unfair. $2000 fine and bond would have been more appropriate.

Sounds that the top clubs in Jika and HDCA are going to merge their top grade to make a 'Super Grade'. Top 5 from both comps into a 10 team comp. Their lower grades to stay the same.

Rosanna not joining them, absolute certainty to be a DVCA club next season.

Why would Hurstbridge have a better claim to Money Shield than Rosanna?? They failed to beat our seconds on the weekend :D
Yes they did, obviously Bundoora should be taking that first spot. Hurstbridge had a strong year throughout the season judging by results, but my point is based purely on what happened with 2 going up last year.

Back