Dvca, Nmca And Hdca To Merge

Which Association Clubs will benefit the most from this merger

• Total voters
I reckon Mill Park have a lot of work ahead of them. I dont begrudge any clubs right to continue, but I reckon every club has an obligation to add value to the competition and I fail to see how Mill Park do this. For the record I reckon the points penalty they recieved is unfair. $2000 fine and bond would have been more appropriate.

Punching on at a game of cricket is nothing short of disgraceful, and the people involved should never be allowed to show their heads at another game. For it to be a JUNIOR game on magnifies this. Clubs also have a duty of care to not only the players, umpires, competition, supporters, clubs and the game itself. If a spectator representing their club mucks up, they wear the blame too. Especially if that spectator is a current or former player.

In relation to it being an excessive penalty. I am more than positive that it is NOT Mill Parks first offence this year and possibly their 3rd. I know that the club was put on a good behaviour bond after round 1 (against my team), therefore they have again gone and screwed up. There is only so many times you can financially penalise a club before you have to make a strong stance, especially when there is violence involved. Very tough decision by the DVCA yes, but warrented? From what i hear: Yes.

Hopefully they can pull together, sort out their issues and get back up into MS next year.

North metro have put forwad that if 5 or more A grade clubs from hdca come across they will merge with them any less and no deal..
But 4 clubs have signed and then kimglake

North metro have put forwad that if 5 or more A grade clubs from hdca come across they will merge with them any less and no deal..
But 4 clubs have signed and then kimglake

I would be very interested to know who you think may have 'signed' from the HDCA. From what I've heard, the HDCA clubs are meeting on the 28th of March to discuss all their options - one of which is to create an elite A grade competition with a select handful of NMCA clubs. I don't think it is a matter of HDCA clubs 'coming across' to the NMCA - far from it, from what I can gather.

And for the Mill Park vs Plenty scuffle- it was both clubs to blame for the incident. No one was in the right, nor the wrong.

That, my friend, is possibly the dumbest statement I have heard.

No one was in the wrong......:rolleyes: I would suggest that there were people in the wrong and to suggest otherwise is very very stupid.

Back