DVCA Off-Season 202021

I should actually add Nimma to that list. He is a great guy as well who will have a beer with you regardless.

Nim another ex social. I have no love for northern socials but at least they're normal people. The rest of themselves lock themselves in the room as soon as a home game is over, have fun with that. Watch that chequebook REALLY come out when they inevitably make Barclay within 2 years, Just don't ask where the money comes from. might find yourself in some concrete boots. good luck only foray ill make over here

Diamo to go B2B
Rosanna relegated

BU to win
Mernda relegated

Rosebank to win
I think a bit of the aura around DC has vanished.. they have been feared the last couple of seasons only to struggle when teams really took to their bowlers. Hard to say what would have happened this year, but maybe no longer a front runner and back with the pack?

I’m tipping Rosanna or NEW to be relegated this year.

think Lalor will get the bickies this year. Surely can’t have a repeat of that grand final performance.
Mernda or Mill Park to be relegated.

Rosebank should win, but batting collapses can happen so Thunder a chance if they can put up a big score in a GF against them.

but let’s get on the park first and see what the season looks like.

I think a bit of the aura around DC has vanished.. they have been feared the last couple of seasons only to struggle when teams really took to their bowlers. Hard to say what would have happened this year, but maybe no longer a front runner and back with the pack?

I’m tipping Rosanna or NEW to be relegated this year.

think Lalor will get the bickies this year. Surely can’t have a repeat of that grand final performance.
Mernda or Mill Park to be relegated.

Rosebank should win, but batting collapses can happen so Thunder a chance if they can put up a big score in a GF against them.

but let’s get on the park first and see what the season looks like.
Thunder in Money aren't they?

Barclay: Heidelberg for the Premiership; Rosanna for relegation.

Money: Lalor Stars or BU for the Premiership; Old Paradians for relegation.

Mash: Rosebank or Laurimar for the Premiership; Whittlesea or South Morang to fold.

Back