DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be fair to say if HDCA & NMCA merge goes ahead & the top league is formed into an 8 team comp (maybe 10) with the best 4 or 5 from each (excluding Rosanna of course).....it would make a quite strong top league?
You would think it could quite well attract players from other comps including DVCA?
What are your thoughts Tongs & others?

Looks like it is a certainty that the HDCA and NMCA will merge, all talks / whispers are that the HDCA is no longer, small clubs must merge or simply close the doors.
Also, official now that Rosanna IS a DVCA club.

Looks like it is a certainty that the HDCA and NMCA will merge, all talks / whispers are that the HDCA is no longer, small clubs must merge or simply close the doors.
Also, official now that Rosanna IS a DVCA club.

I beleive, any other HDCA club that wish to apply to join DVCA, must do so before April 30... Could there be any last minute applications...?

I beleive, any other HDCA club that wish to apply to join DVCA, must do so before April 30... Could there be any last minute applications...?

Wouldn't think so, not many other Clubs would be in as strong a place as Rosanna, financially and on field, very strong and large committee and supporter volunteer base. Actually a little envious.

talks that camrea and moneybank to mearge!! I think between them they could buy the comp!!
and they'll have the worlds longest name for a cricket club,

north brunswick camrea kingsbury thomastown rosebank stingers taipans cricket club.

couldnt see this one happening...but then again these mercenaries never cease to amaze

Wounds Get bigger everytime clubs that bent you over get mentioned! I think mercernary is a big word
coming from your club, if clubs want to join the strength(DVCA) they will do whatever they want.
IMO I can't see clubs that you keep mentioning merging.

P.S. Get off the DVCA site!

I'd think there is a couple that are in a similarish spot in the HDCA, although I am led to believe HCC has
decided to join JIKA.

Wouldn't think so, not many other Clubs would be in as strong a place as Rosanna, financially and on field, very strong and large committee and supporter volunteer base. Actually a little envious.

why wouldn't the top 4 clubs join?? makes no sense at all! Brunswick street boys off to ECA and the other 4 to
DVCA. Now that would be a comp!! bad Leadership, HDCA should go cap in hand to DVCA and say "were do we sign"!
That's Leadership!!!

why wouldn't the top 4 clubs join?? makes no sense at all! Brunswick street boys off to ECA and the other 4 to
DVCA. Now that would be a comp!! bad Leadership, HDCA should go cap in hand to DVCA and say "were do we sign"!
That's Leadership!!!

Leadership from who?? The HDCA Exec stood down.
Led to believe that the 'strict' criteria needed to enter the DVCA made a few clubs think twice about coming to the table for a vote.

HDCA Exec, didn't do anything! They firstly went away and worked out what was best for their clubs and then got together with Billy boy to do a deal!! They have looked at all their options, if this new comp does'nt get up they will all hold their hands in the air and say " work out what's best for your individual club" then run around like chooks without a head and see
whats best for their clubs!!!!!! be it DVCA or ECA! joke of an exec!

HDCA Exec, didn't do anything! They firstly went away and worked out what was best for their clubs and then got together with Billy boy to do a deal!! They have looked at all their options, if this new comp does'nt get up they will all hold their hands in the air and say " work out what's best for your individual club" then run around like chooks without a head and see
whats best for their clubs!!!!!! be it DVCA or ECA! joke of an exec!

sannab2b, welcome to the comp, how about you be gracious toward your old comp? not sure it does you or your club any favours to bag the crap out of them. we wont forget where you are from.

your club has made its decision, now concentrate on getting out of 'b' grade.

Sorry harry2bob, I will now focus on winning flags in our great comp.
It won't be long until we lift Barclay up! We have some superstar players
coming! Look out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back