DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically - Yarrambat have merged with Plenty Valley CC (old BOP).
The new club's first XI will pay under the PVCC umbrella, as will all sides down to about their 5ths which will be Yarrambat's first XI.
So anyone playing Money Shield against Yarrambat will actually be playing PVCC's 5ths.
I think that's the case anyway.

Can't see how thats going to work. 4th grade subbies is probably 3rd grade DVCA so can't see how a 5th grade side will compete in Money shield.They'll get flogged. Yarambats best players like S. Bray would be in PVs 1sts anyway. Thats if they stay. Looks like nearby clubs may benefit from some recruiting. Won't matter anyway I guess as the NCA will be getting underway.

The never ending rumour about Adam Dale will always surface so I may as well start it.;)

Heard yesterday that its 100% guaranteed signed as coach at the Combine. I know I will get ridiculed for starting something we hear year in year out but I can only say what I heard........from 3 DIFFERENT people though!

SEN - via Hoggy - reported today Adam Dale to be new head bowling coach of New Zealand...

SEN - via Hoggy - reported today Adam Dale to be new head bowling coach of New Zealand...

More than likely a part time role, which he will commute for! At this stage still intends to play RECCC this season. Adam is an internationally accredited coach, so obvioulsly would get looked at for these roles. We have a meeting tonight, I`m sure things will be much clearer!

Big mail S gibbs and f tobain off to Rosebank, mail is that thay are getting ready for new comp.

Cannot see Gibbs leaving Riverside now. Has had plenty of opportiunities in the past.
Funny that he was at the NCL meeting last week representing ...Riverside.

Looks like they are loading up!! Rumours flying around that they have signed Damien Wright ex Victorian/Tas player

Don't take this the wrong way, but Damien Wright lives in Frankston and would already be on good money at Casey/SM. If anything he would move to coach at First Class level. He would only go to Rosebank for 6 figures.

Don't take this the wrong way, but Damien Wright lives in Frankston and would already be on good money at Casey/SM. If anything he would move to coach at First Class level. He would only go to Rosebank for 6 figures.

From what I hear none of these rumours about players going to Rosebank are true. My sources tell me they haven't picked up anyone for their First XI and haven't lost anyone either, including Plumpton.

Ric eventually came through with 20k+ so Plumpton stays. They're trying to convince a couple of blokes to come out of retirement, too.

The Riverside website says plenty about Gibbs being club coach, so would be very surprised if that were to be the case. Money does talk, though (and not Liam).

Don't underestimate what those blokes will do anyways snake you left after them because there was no one left to play, I'm happy you both left more flags for us

News to us, but that would be awesome if he does come.... Doubt it though

There are a heap of rumours flying about, can anyone confirm or deny the below:

- Mark Doyle returning to Riverside as Captain/Gibbs to coach only
- Salpig taking a year off cricket
- Bubis to St Francis
- Montmorency to field half or Rosanna's 1st XI from last season
- Minney to stay at Eltham
- Salvatore back to his former Club Lower Eltham
- Chris Salm possibly back to Plenty
- Quinny to knock back multiple offers of huge $ to stay at Eltham

On a previous point, if Adam Dale does get the bowling coach role with New Zealand he will be away for much of the summer I'm sure.

There are a heap of rumours flying about, can anyone confirm or deny the below:

- Mark Doyle returning to Riverside as Captain/Gibbs to coach only
- Salpig taking a year off cricket

I can confirm that Mark Doyle will Captain & Scott gibbs will Coach Riverside.
Simon Salpigtidis - Unconfirmed.

But the big signing is that Bundoora have signed up a "To & From" as Captain Coach. Well done to the Bulls.
Click on the below link for his wikipedia page....he aparently played at Port Melbourne last season.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Roberts_(cricketer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back