DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lower Plenty infoghting has reached a crescendo!!!! Fists traded Semi Final night - they won - and this years coach has resigned.
What has happended at the Club Gyro and Wobbles rebuilt???? Unbelievable stuff - !

Should be a good year for you blokes. Starting with the whole club on minus 6 points, no coach, no captain and best player. Heard that Curtain is going to turf (let me guess, he said he's playing too?).

Has this been confirmed by the DVCA Exec?? Also, the punishment to Mill Park, is it locked in??

Lower Plenty infoghting has reached a crescendo!!!! Fists traded Semi Final night - they won - and this years coach has resigned.
What has happended at the Club Gyro and Wobbles rebuilt???? Unbelievable stuff - !
Who gives a F**K what Lower Plenty are doing. There a Pack of Dumb C***s down there who would pay for a bloke who was a Sub Standard A Grade Cricketer in the HDCA.

Has this been confirmed by the DVCA Exec?? Also, the punishment to Mill Park, is it locked in??

Done deal. I am lead to believe both clubs will start minus 6 points in all grades (Seniors and Juniors), Obviously a bond of some sort. And Mill Park have been relegated from MS. This is the punishments handed out.

BUT..... Both clubs have appealed the decision, and that will then go to an independant DVCA tribunal. If either of the 3 parties (Plenty, Mill Park or DVCA) are not happy with that result, then it will likely then go to the VMCU.

Correct. LPCC coach was reappointed 4 weeks ago now the job is advertised on their website.

Thats an interesting topic:

Does anyone know what the stance is with contracts within sporting clubs. Using LP as the example, if they signed a contract 4 weeks ago, and are now advertising (due to sacking him, or him leaving) does he have a leg to stand in on getting that money from them? Or do LP have a leg to stand on in not letting him get a clearance?

To DJ YALLAH.

I do not know who you are, but will defend my Club to the end. Please feel free to contact me on 0430 138 738 or akmash@optusnet.com.au to discuss further.

Yet another example of people who won't let people know who they are, hiding behind an alias. If anyone knows who DJ YALLAH is, I am happy to make that contact

Done deal. I am lead to believe both clubs will start minus 6 points in all grades (Seniors and Juniors), Obviously a bond of some sort. And Mill Park have been relegated from MS. This is the punishments handed out.

BUT..... Both clubs have appealed the decision, and that will then go to an independant DVCA tribunal. If either of the 3 parties (Plenty, Mill Park or DVCA) are not happy with that result, then it will likely then go to the VMCU.
So quite clearly it is far from a done deal peanut.

Don't bother Tony. YELLAH is a feral from Rosebank who drops in on the DVCA forum when school holidays become a bit boring for him. He's a bit sensitive about the fact that his team mates will have to play Money Shield next year if they want to join a decent comp.

While your here Tony. Do you want to clear up any off field issues at LPCC? Few rumours going around as you would have read.

Who gives a F**K what Lower Plenty are doing. There a Pack of Dumb C***s down there who would pay for a bloke who was a Sub Standard A Grade Cricketer in the HDCA.

looks like the dregs of the HDCA will apply to join the NMCA. the big dogs will likely go their own ways (rosanna to dvca, heidelberg uncertain, banyule to eca and rosebank uncertain and possibly to proud to reapply to nmca!)

heard a whisper that sheehan from rosanna has been approached for the lower job. has performed well in the last two grand finals (some say he was stiff not to win two brady medals!) finally settled into park cricket after a stint at premier level and looks the goods.

Yellah isn't from Rosebank, his from banyule! the little boy acts tuff behind the screen, he doesn't know who he goes to school with from our club! Trying to make Rosebank look bad because his club hates them! They can't get over that grand final they got smacked in!!

Don't bother Tony. YELLAH is a feral from Rosebank who drops in on the DVCA forum when school holidays become a bit boring for him. He's a bit sensitive about the fact that his team mates will have to play Money Shield next year if they want to join a decent comp.
DJ Yallah has got everyone bluffed. That peanut is a pot stirrer and I doubt very much that he is from Rosebank. I think he tries hard to give that impression, but I think he is that under achiever down at Beverly Rd. If he had any real guts he should at least state which club he is from & confirm his allegiences. Cmon princess fess up.

yeah that dj yallah he's been pretty hectic towards some of the clubs. if i found it who he was i'd let him know about it on this forum. Now if your talking about banyule there could bloke down their relation to Dj Yellah it could be that flop Jordie Samad as he has had links to Rosebank.

yeah that dj yallah he's been pretty hectic towards some of the clubs. if i found it who he was i'd let him know about it on this forum. Now if your talking about banyule there could bloke down their relation to Dj Yellah it could be that flop Jordie Samad as he has had links to Rosebank.
Interesting comments. How does Samad have links with Rosebank CC??

Whats the big deal about where i'm from and who i am. I only speak about my point of views like the rest of us. As for the DVCA people your comp's ignorance against clubs away from DVCA is what will lead to your comp's downfall and it wouldn't surprise me in the future that being the ones refusing a full merger of this area that the same thing will haunt your comp and this time your comp will be in the same position as the HDCA and NMCA were when putting their hands up for the NCL by then the ship might have already sailed past for the proposal

Whats the big deal about where i'm from and who i am. I only speak about my point of views like the rest of us. As for the DVCA people your comp's ignorance against clubs away from DVCA is what will lead to your comp's downfall and it wouldn't surprise me in the future that being the ones refusing a full merger of this area that the same thing will haunt your comp and this time your comp will be in the same position as the HDCA and NMCA were when putting their hands up for the NCL by then the ship might have already sailed past for the proposal

Seriously, are you qualified to make such a statement ? I mean, have you been involved in both competitions and if so, for how long ? I've been involved in both for 30 years, and I can tell you this, you are wrong about the DVCA. It is a way stronger comp than the HDCA ( more senior and junior teams to start with ) and the grounds are of better quality as well. The DVCA will never fall over, unlike the HDCA which has now gone forever.
Which competition do you represent again ? I'm tipping HDCA, so why dont you go back to your board and fight amongst yourselves over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back