DVCA:Under 16'1 banter 2009/10

Re: DVCA:Under 16'1 banter 2009/10

research with another good win today against what some people might say a contender. research dropped off a bit after tea when they brought on some of there worse bowlers and riverside got some good runs but it was too little too late as they were on 70 odd before tea and just couldnt chase down 282 set by research. good bowling from turner scales denier and wilcox for researcg and a good 50 from nolan for riverside

Great batting effort by us today but well done Research. Your top 4-6 bowlers are probably the best in the league and use are a very powerful batting side.

NEWCC (L);374180 said:
This Mill Park self-love reminds me only too much of the Bundoora/South Morang pests we had on here last year. There will come a time when you realise your ability isn't as prestigious as your ego, and that noone wants to hear your trash.

our boys are far from cocky or arrogant, yeah we might talk alot of crap on here but thats only for a bit of fun. If there is anyone in our side with a big head then it will surely be deflated after yesterday's performance.

But this is when our season starts, a big game against st. francis this week that hopefully points us in the right direction again.

Leg Before;374247 said:
Aren't you meant to be a moderator mate? You tell everyone else not to jaw off then you go calling other posters pests. Bit hipocritical don't you think? Now im not asking for a yellow card for this im just proving a point.

I think its disapointing how you can boss people around on forum (and yes it is only a forum) and then do the sme thing yourself. Thats poor form imo.

Not really Ryan over the past 12 months has started over 8 new account. The amount of time we waste sending him warnings as got out of hand, so till you have all your facts watch what you say.

That doesnt just go to Ryan its all you little boys that think your smart up at Eltham College(school). Had any luck starting new accounts boys?????

You make me laugh when you say I boss you around, try growing up and keeping on the subject CRICKET....After all it is only a cricket forum, if you want to waste my time you will be given warnings keep in mind boys your points you have won't last for ever..!!

The Wizz;374300 said:
Not really Ryan over the past 12 months has started over 8 new account. The amount of time we waste sending him warnings as got out of hand, so till you have all your facts watch what you say.

That doesnt just go to Ryan its all you little boys that think your smart up at Eltham College(school). Had any luck starting new accounts boys?????

You make me laugh when you say I boss you around, try going up and keeping on the subject CRICKET....After all it is only a cricket forum, if you want to waste my time you will be given warnings keep in mind boys your points you have won't last for ever..!!
8 accounts? Are you serious. Do you think I'd bother using 46 accounts. You are a moderator for a cricket website, not the police.

Just because a couple of accounts have been used to log on/post on the same IP address/computer do not mean they are the same person. Clearly mates like to have a muck around and post at school or whatever (the school would have the same last few digits of an IP address yes?).

And your double standards are amazing when you say "these little pests etc" when you butt in after every third post with your own opinion/attack which a moderator shouldn't be entitled to.

Look, arguing gets you nowhere, especially on a website, after all it is bigCRICKET. Posting has sufficiently died down since last year anyway.
Hot day today, I shouldn't be stuck at a computer screen!

batting allrounder;374260 said:
Great batting effort by us today but well done Research. Your top 4-6 bowlers are probably the best in the league and use are a very powerful batting side.

thanks mate you guys really showed that you have a good chance at making finals you were a bit unlucky today. if u had of made 190 against almost any other team you might of gotten the win. and who do you mean by the top 4-6 bowlers. the bowlers that bowled before tea??

tonned up;374246 said:
Whittlesea beat Mill Park by 4 wickets just simply too good on the day, just smashed all our shit bowling. Dylan Cole belting everyone around the field with about 70 and jordy komen was solid with 40 odd i think, after being 4-19 won the game with 4 wickets and 17 overs to spare

How has Dylan Cole made 50 in every game. he's just a slogger

search 09/10;374315 said:
thanks mate you guys really showed that you have a good chance at making finals you were a bit unlucky today. if u had of made 190 against almost any other team you might of gotten the win. and who do you mean by the top 4-6 bowlers. the bowlers that bowled before tea??

Meaning like Denier,Turner,Scales,Lee and some of the spinners.

And we might struggle to make finals now as we have already lost 3 games but you never no if we can upset Lower Plenty this week.

BIG GAME STAR;374316 said:

Just remember Big Game Star he didn't make one against us he only made 45. Can you private messege me on who you are?

BIG GAME STAR;374316 said:

Yes i dont understand that, After being droped on 30 odd off the bowling of Nathan Andrews.
Even know they lost well done to jai Robbo for gettin 5/30 of 8

batting allrounder;374318 said:
Meaning like Denier,Turner,Scales,Lee and some of the spinners.

And we might struggle to make finals now as we have already lost 3 games but you never no if we can upset Lower Plenty this week.

so by the spinners u mean wilcox and malone??

yeah well you never know. you guys havnt had an easy start though as you have versed most of the better teams in the comp so far.

hey search 09/10, why do you always refer to everything for a research bloke?
they say who are the best bowlers in 16's, your response would be denier, lee and turner. mate, research arnt the only ones with good players in their team.

MPS4L;374599 said:
hey search 09/10, why do you always refer to everything for a research bloke?
they say who are the best bowlers in 16's, your response would be denier, lee and turner. mate, research arnt the only ones with good players in their team.

hey mate i dont he just said my teams best 4-6 bowlers could be the best in the league n i was just saying some of our best bowlers on the day and im nothing like you mill park boys all you do is talk yourselves up, yet u still lose.

batting allrounder;374652 said:
i can't wait to see the Research vs. Mill Park result this year. when are they playing?

i think last game of the season should be good a match looking forward to it

Back