Eca 2011/2012

X
Just kidding, that's a great effort.

Mouth watering contest between the bears and XXXX's and golf clubs team next week.

You are in the grand final aren't you? One would suspect with the arrogance coming from your posts that you have a premiership medal around your next every season.

I'd say more likely 2 blokes that are comfortable sledging behind a computer but have never really stood up in a pressure situation themselves!!!

Well done Bears. 3/23 overnight and game over according to most. Parsons consolidates his reputation as best player in the comp behind XXXX and golf club!

X

Mouth watering contest between the bears and XXXX's and golf clubs team next week.

You are in the grand final aren't you? One would suspect with the arrogance coming from your posts that you have a premiership medal around your next every season.

I'd say more likely 2 blokes that are comfortable sledging behind a computer but have never really stood up in a pressure situation themselves!!!

Well done Bears. 3/23 overnight and game over according to most. Parsons consolidates his reputation as best player in the comp behind XXXX and golf club!

Very funny Maverick aka D Sturgess!! Hats off to Parsons Cricket Club defeating Ashy lol. He is a gun and worthy to be labelled the best player in the league. Hear u missed out again with the stick Dan, what is it with you & ya bro and finals?? Should be a ripping GF, esp with between 30-50mm rain forecast over Thursday & Friday. The toss may decide the winner. Let the countdown begin...

Very funny Maverick aka D Sturgess!! Hats off to Parsons Cricket Club defeating Ashy lol. He is a gun and worthy to be labelled the best player in the league. Hear u missed out again with the stick Dan, what is it with you & ya bro and finals?? Should be a ripping GF, esp with between 30-50mm rain forecast over Thursday & Friday. The toss may decide the winner. Let the countdown begin...

Wrong again!! So you're not playing this week after all? Maybe you're not as good as you seem to think you are and probably haven't achieved much with your cricket!!

X

I don't think I have been arrogant at all, if anything, quite the opposite, but feel free to leave that chip on your shoulder.

Well done to both Deepdene and Skevs, after day 1, I wouldn't have had them favourites, but to win from those situations takes some very good cricket.

I also love that both Parsons & Fernon had a massive hand in both wins, credit to them, both outstanding cricketers who stood up and continued their fantastic season in a pressure game, next week will be a corker!

Super GF match up this weekend! Both sides deserve their spot and after a closely fought match earlier on in the year with a bit of feeling to boot, it should be an intersting contest. I feel Deepdene will have to go in an favorites. They have a stack of potential match winners with bat and ball (Dino, Gartner, Hoare, Steele) lead by the mercurial Parsons, so even if skevs get off to a good start there is plenty in the sheds. Skevs won't be without a chance though and have shown that they can somehow find a way to fight and win through all-round team performances (except for the SF). I just feel without Fernon doing a lot of the work they might lack that real fire power from the rest of the 11 that you need to win the big one. Crawford is probably the other one who can take a game away from you. Their bowling attack is really top notch with even third change bowlers tough to face. If skevs bat first and post a 200+ score they will be tough to beat.

Parsons is the key. If he performs, Deep will win. If he fails (esp with the bat), I think they'll lose. I really do see it as that simple, even though it's a team game, he has such a big responsibility with bat and ball that he really holds the key to the game. I'm really looking forward to it.

XXXX you have to be the dumbest person on this forum. Countless times this year you have been wrong about teams and players. Leave the chat to the people who know what is going on. On another note, good effort to Deepdene and St.Kevs for making the GF. They have been the best sides all year. Both teams don't rely on parsons and fernon. There are alot more blokes on both sides who can influence the game than everyone thinks. Deepdene should win, they are form team of the comp. Have hit their stride at the right time of the year. Also congrats to North Balwyn and Surrey Hills for getting promoted

Stoked with the effort by the Skevies boys. GI were cruising at 2/100. Great comeback and can't wait to play off against the Parson's XI (just kidding). Going to be a cracker of a final. We have probably been the 2 most consistent sides this season. Hope there is a crowd on Saturday and the weather doesn't affect the match...

XXXX you have to be the dumbest person on this forum. Countless times this year you have been wrong about teams and players. Leave the chat to the people who know what is going on. On another note, good effort to Deepdene and St.Kevs for making the GF. They have been the best sides all year. Both teams don't rely on parsons and fernon. There are alot more blokes on both sides who can influence the game than everyone thinks. Deepdene should win, they are form team of the comp. Have hit their stride at the right time of the year. Also congrats to North Balwyn and Surrey Hills for getting promoted

Big call Bobby Tomkins, given you tipped GI to win their SF as well as tipping Heathmont & Burwood winning their SF in A Turf. Good hard look in the mirror Tomkins!

Back