Eca 2012/13

I beleive everyone's favorite burwood cricketer thought he could take a game off to go to Big Day Out and found out when he got back that District Cricket doesnt put up with that lack of comittment! Rumours has it he will be back in the ECA next season!

I beleive everyone's favorite burwood cricketer thought he could take a game off to go to Big Day Out and found out when he got back that District Cricket doesnt put up with that lack of comittment! Rumours has it he will be back in the ECA next season!

I heard the opposite about him coming back to the eca next year

I actually heard that he did a hammy and wasn't 100% to play in the 1's...

I wonder if anyone knows if Adam Dale will hang around if ED get relegated. I doubt he will want to play A grade and it will cost ED lots of $$$$$ if he decides to.

I wonder if anyone knows if Adam Dale will hang around if ED get relegated. I doubt he will want to play A grade and it will cost ED lots of $$$$$ if he decides to.
Well according to someone on the ED committee that I bumped into late last week, they were confident he would continue on next season

OK, so the results as I see them are:
Mully to beat Surrey
Boronia to beat NB
MA to beat Skevs
Haw to beat Deep
Marc to beat ED
Ashy to beat GI

So the ladder after this will be:
MA 54
GI 46
Ashy 42
Haw 42
---------------
Mully 42
Skevs 30
Deep 24
Marc 21
SH 18
NB 15
ED 15
Boronia 15

Big race to the bottom with 10 points to Boronia almost guaranteeing their survival. Come on NB!!!!!!!!!

Glen iris 7/300
Defeated
Ashburton Willows 299

Well interesting results!!!

MA done outright!!! What the heck?

GI chase down 300!!! Credit to them.

Mulgrave & Hawth loose, Ashy would be rapt with that.

Big last rd, GI to finish top but the next 5 spots, who knows!!!

Mont Albert losing outright is the bigger story if you ask me. Leaves much up to the last round.

Bulleen snagged the 10 points in a turf and Canterbury lost which secures the top two in A turf.

Big round ahead (sounds like me; big and round)

Back