Eca

North Balwyn had printed shirts for all their supporters proclaiming themselves as "Dunstan Finalists 2015" - seemed to me to reek of being satisfied to make the final as opposed to winning the thing!

North Balwyn had printed shirts for all their supporters proclaiming themselves as "Dunstan Finalists 2015" - seemed to me to reek of being satisfied to make the final as opposed to winning the thing!
I saw the shirts that had joke mug shots of team members on the front and thought it was good by NB. Did you want them to print "winners" on the front?

ok when they take a 4 fa or a 50 in the granny i will ;)
Oh the benefit of hindsight!

Torney has had a very very good year. Patel too, hard to back up last season's numbers! They still look about 6 batsmen short though.

Deepdene very very good. When you consider Parsons and Perera are paid, there's a lot of guys in that team who are used to being paid to play cricket, who have played for free to be apart of a flag down there. Says something about the culture at Deepdene!

Big Dino, 23 overs, 2 wickets at 40+ and 4 runs. Could add an OBE to his Dunstan Medal.

Back