Eca

With not 1 score of 200 in the top 4 grades of turf, what do we put in down to? The vagaries of semi-final cricket, the groundsmen went on strike or gold old fashioned choking. The were some very short priced favourites all who have done it tough yesterday. Looks like 1 upset in Dunstan, both A turf favourites struggled to make 150 and have real battles on their hands, in B turf the shortest priced favourite of the weekend got rolled for 91 and both c turf favourites have work to do to chase down low scores.

Average LGA curators preparing average wickets has a lot to do with low scores during semi finals.

The BoM are pretty useless predicting weather more than a few hours in advance but this week looks pretty mild with low to mid 20s. So won't be expecting any roads next week for Day 1 of GFs.

Great grounds prepared this week!!!!!!!

Disgraceful by the curators!!!!!!

Grounds should be prepared as the same during the season. No rolling of pitches on day 2. Just play tough cricket.

All the money spent at Canterbury and gi not worth it in the end!!!¡!!!!!!!!!

Good 2 can gi choke again, anyone who has rope please drop in to the club, they love it!!!!!!!!!

Great grounds prepared this week!!!!!!!

Disgraceful by the curators!!!!!!

Grounds should be prepared as the same during the season. No rolling of pitches on day 2. Just play tough cricket.

All the money spent at Canterbury and gi not worth it in the end!!!¡!!!!!!!!!

Good 2 can gi choke again, anyone who has rope please drop in to the club, they love it!!!!!!!!!
I think that's 3 in a row for canterbury. Word all week was that GI were going straight back up to Dunstan and A turf...

Deepdene and Surrey Hills to win easily
let me try and pick the card
Dunstan - Deepdene
A - Surrey -although it will be good to be back playing at donvale next year
B - Bortolotto (marcellin) -
C - Deepdeene - 1s and 2s double
D - Mont Albert - shame they stay in D turf
E - the students on a gr8 deck
F - Surrey - after they get the cows off the outfield
G - I'm predicting an outright result given recent scores at this ground. Surrey to complete a triple

good luck to all

W wash out

Live scoring was disappointing to say the least. I couldn't get to the game (I was at work) so I had hoped to keep up with the game as it developed. Not to be.

Dunstan Shield Shirts? Can you please develop this line of thought?

Back