Eca

I see there are a few teams playing grand finals at home. I would be absolutely filthy if I was the opposition.
As long as everything goes OK in terms of facilities provided, I think it's good for all the volunteers around who get to watch their own club play, rather than having to sort out the bar, look after things as they watch a neutral game, trying to find out what is going on elsewhere.

As long as everything goes OK in terms of facilities provided, I think it's good for all the volunteers around who get to watch their own club play, rather than having to sort out the bar, look after things as they watch a neutral game, trying to find out what is going on elsewhere.

All finals in subbies, including Grand Finals are played at the higher ranked teams grounds.
There is never any problems and it is much easier for everyone involved in the lead up and on match day itself.

Home finals are a much better way to operate.
Works perfectly well in subbies and has done for years.
Naturally there are tight rules around the use of covers but theses are easily enforced and no home side wants to run the risk of anything going wrong

Back