England In Australia - The Ashes 2013/14

I was at the nets during the women's T20. England must have batted very strongly to chase that target with nine wickets to spare.

One more game to go for England and they can go home. Apparently they have a flight booked for 2 hours after the game. Covers the tour for them really. Flower has resigned, not sure that was a good idea but suppose he wants to cut the papers off at home before they return.

R.I.P 2013/14 Ashes Tour and England's laughable performance. I really thought Australia had turned in some poor cricket over the past few years but really nothing has been near as bad as this. Even the 4 nil thrashing by India was not close when you consider the joke they called a cricket pitch on that tour. I hope this is not what is to come for the next decade when one considers the disaster that is coming out of the ICC at the moment. To many uncompetitive tours will kill the game all round.

R.I.P 2013/14 Ashes Tour and England's laughable performance. I really thought Australia had turned in some poor cricket over the past few years but really nothing has been near as bad as this. Even the 4 nil thrashing by India was not close when you consider the joke they called a cricket pitch on that tour. I hope this is not what is to come for the next decade when one considers the disaster that is coming out of the ICC at the moment. To many uncompetitive tours will kill the game all round.

Agree that england were shit, don't agree there was anything wrong with the pitches in India. Exactly the same pitches as England played on the previous year. A pitch that is cracked and dusty is no better or worse a cricket pitch than one that is damp and grassy or one that is baked hard like a motorway, its the same pitch for both sides.

Agree that england were shit, don't agree there was anything wrong with the pitches in India. Exactly the same pitches as England played on the previous year. A pitch that is cracked and dusty is no better or worse a cricket pitch than one that is damp and grassy or one that is baked hard like a motorway, its the same pitch for both sides.
Quite right it is the same for both teams, though i refer more to the issue with every pitch being the same dust bowl. It would be like Australia preparing 5 perth pitches when india come here. Every pitch in Australia is characteristically different. We are even giving up the Perth pitch next year and playing at Adelaide instead. How is that for giving up the advantage.

Back