GCA Twenty Competition & vBookie

Re: GCA Twenty Competition & vBookie

I Bowl Meat Pies;376948 said:
North play against Torquay on thursday night.... i didnt realise games were spoosed to have all wrapped up already....

anyways thursday nite down at torquay :mad:

bell post hill dont still have that finals bus available do they :p

I wouldn't worry too much at the minute, mate. Belting it down all morning here. Looking very doubtful.

AB1;377302 said:
I wouldn't worry too much at the minute, mate. Belting it down all morning here. Looking very doubtful.

great, i realy wanna drive all the way down there and then find out where not playing.

T20
Bell Post Hill vs North Shore
Tonight @ The Hill @ 5:30 sharp

Food, Drinks and ofcourse the bar will be open if anyone is
interested in viewing a game of a cricket on a nice barmy night.

North Shore All out for 78 from 16 overs.

Bell Post Hill passed the total 2/83 from 11.1 overs.
Ty Watts 54*

Good convincing win last night and well skippered by Travis Faulkhead after the unavailables of Hassett, Cairns, Foord, Bush.

Good game played in good spirits.

I think we now play the winner out of
Nth Geelong vs Little River. (Ants keep me posted)

Watching Closely;378939 said:
North Shore All out for 78 from 16 overs.

Bell Post Hill passed the total 2/83 from 11.1 overs.
Ty Watts 54*

Good convincing win last night and well skippered by Travis Faulkhead after the unavailables of Hassett, Cairns, Foord, Bush.

Good game played in good spirits.

I think we now play the winner out of
Nth Geelong vs Little River. (Ants keep me posted)

do you think Foord would have been captain if he was available before Faulkhead ??

cheer_cheer;378985 said:
do you think Foord would have been captain if he was available before Faulkhead ??

Wouldn't have thought so daz. Plenty of others that could have done the job aswell if faulkhead didn't play. Stacey, watts, even me i spose. But could have been a good oppurtunity to give someone a crack with Cairnsy unavailable. Never know next game. i think we play the winner out of Nth Geelong + Little River.

Watching Closely;379036 said:
Wouldn't have thought so daz. Plenty of others that could have done the job aswell if faulkhead didn't play. Stacey, watts, even me i spose. But could have been a good oppurtunity to give someone a crack with Cairnsy unavailable. Never know next game. i think we play the winner out of Nth Geelong + Little River.

i thought we played the winner of south barwon and teesdale? either way, our game is at north on tuesday night, so if you don;t want to train, come down for a look.

South Barwon v Teesdale @ 3pm today at South. I believe we play the winner of Marshall and Grovedale in the next round if we win ?? $2.50 stubbies of draught for anyone that mentions Big Cricket at the bar !! So if the hangover has gone in time for 3pm get along !!

Re: GCA Twenty20 Competition

Going on wat the early post said this is how the quarters will work

Round of 16 goes:
A1 - South Barwon v Teesdale
A2 - Bph v North shore

B1 - West v Leopold
B2 - Lara v Manifold

C1 - Marshall v Grovedale
C2 - North v Little River

D1 - E.Belmont v Modda
D2 - Joeys v Guild

Quarter Finals
QF1 Winner A1 v Winner C1

QF2 Winner A2 v Winner C2

QF3 Winner B1 v Winner D1

QF4 Winner B2 v Winner D2

South Barwon defeated Teesdale by roughly 100 runs today. South Barwon made 164 from their 20, and Teesdale were bowled out for around 70 with 3 overs to go. I also believed that Joey's defeated Guild in today's other match.

concrete cricket;379382 said:
Nth geelong vs Little River game transferred to Litle River Reserve tonight at 5.30

long live concrete cricket !! can play in any weather !!

concrete cricket;379382 said:
Nth geelong vs Little River game transferred to Litle River Reserve tonight at 5.30

north batted first and made 8-132 off the 20 overs. marco sticca top scored again with 40, and I think danny tielens would have ended up with 20 odd. not sure about the wicket takers.

Little river made 8-108 i think off the 20 overs, i lost count in the last over. nathan kenyon made 24. someone else made 20 i think.

Grovedale beat Marshall in a BOWL OFF in their game at Marshall tonight. Grovedale batted first to make 118 off their overs, and Marshall started the chase well but lost their way in the middle only to need 16 to win off the last over. One big 6 from Julian Carr off Gareth Yelland, followed by a 2 and then another big 6 second last ball, saw the Bears needing 1 to draw and 2 to win off the last ball. When a single was taken a bowl off was in place. With the crowd making its way to the middle it was pretty exciting only to see Grovey win comfortably by maybe 5-1 from their 10 shots each. Grovey were home in the game until the second last ball and then the Bears should have pinched it at the last post. Sets up a quarter final game against Sth Barwon.

Just received word that our next T20 match will be held at Windy Hill on Thursday 17th of December at 5:30 against Bell Post Hill.

So with lara and manifold to be played tonite.. actually its probably just finished.. this is how the semi's will play out afterwards

Quarter Finals
QF1 South v Grovey

QF2 Bph v North

QF3 West v East

QF4 Lara/Manifold v Joeys

Semi Finals
SF1 Winner QF1 v Winner QF3

SF2 Winner QF2 v Winner QF4

I Bowl Meat Pies;380541 said:
So with lara and manifold to be played tonite.. actually its probably just finished.. this is how the semi's will play out afterwards

Quarter Finals
QF1 South v Grovey

QF2 Bph v North

QF3 West v East

QF4 Lara/Manifold v Joeys

Semi Finals
SF1 Winner QF1 v Winner QF3

SF2 Winner QF2 v Winner QF4
correction.. it should be west v joeys.. and lara v east

Bell Post Hill vs North Geelong

Thursday Night @ Myers Reserve, Bell Post Hill

Game starts @ 5:30pm (i think)

Drinks and food will be available. Bar will also be open.

Come down and have sneak to see who will progress.

Great match last time in Round 1 against these 2 rivals.

Should be a cracker wouldn't you agree Ants??

Back