GCA Twenty Competition & vBookie

Re: GCA Twenty Competition & vBookie

South Barwon got the job done against North Shore this arvo.
South batted first and racked up 162 led by the big hitting Kelvin Ford who smashed 53*. North Shore then were 2-0 after four balls and were struggling to lay bat on Andrew Ross before being bowled out in the 19th over for 90 odd.

I Bowl Meat Pies;372079 said:
good win today for us magpies.... i cant actually remember any of the scores that went on but i hope ants does.. cos i wouldnt mind putting his game review on the website.. thanks mate!!!!

i reckon its about time i started getting paid for all these reviews. i just got home, and ive had too many beers to be writing a report. ill do it tomorrow

ants14;372106 said:
i reckon its about time i started getting paid for all these reviews. i just got home, and ive had too many beers to be writing a report. ill do it tomorrow

go dood idea ants, ive had 2 many 2 readit.:D

Marshall had a good win over Waurn Ponds in their T20 game tonight. I think they passed the score in around 16 overs with one or two wickets down. Levi Cameron became a casualty and had to be taken to emergency after being hit in the head while batting, believed it did some fair damage to some of his teeth.

cheer_cheer;372503 said:
Marshall had a good win over Waurn Ponds in their T20 game tonight. I think they passed the score in around 16 overs with one or two wickets down. Levi Cameron became a casualty and had to be taken to emergency after being hit in the head while batting, believed it did some fair damage to some of his teeth.

Cheers Daz you beat me to the punch!! Waurn Ponds were bowled out for 125 off 20 overs and we finished up 1 for 126 off 14.5 overs with Jarred Messenger making an awesome 85 not out. Levi Cameron copped a sickening short ball to the mouth that will have relieved him off a few teeth but he was in pretty good spirits when we spoke to him after the game.

tim finnigan;372517 said:
Cheers Daz you beat me to the punch!! Waurn Ponds were bowled out for 125 off 20 overs and we finished up 1 for 126 off 14.5 overs with Jarred Messenger making an awesome 85 not out. Levi Cameron copped a sickening short ball to the mouth that will have relieved him off a few teeth but he was in pretty good spirits when we spoke to him after the game.

Was good to see some of the Marshall bats get going, after having seen them rolled for less in their last 2 weeks put together. Messenger was brutal, great innings.

Second XI At Best;372808 said:
Was good to see some of the Marshall bats get going, after having seen them rolled for less in their last 2 weeks put together. Messenger was brutal, great innings.

And who said the Bears and the Swannies didnt get along:D:D

tim finnigan;372820 said:
And who said the Bears and the Swannies didnt get along:D:D

that went out the window years ago, best of mates now, we share a tank, Kingy loves it, what more do you need !!

cheer_cheer;372840 said:
that went out the window years ago, best of mates now, we share a tank, Kingy loves it, what more do you need !!

As long as there's room for us to get some renovations done after you blokes finish off your mansion we should be happy!!!

tim finnigan;372849 said:
As long as there's room for us to get some renovations done after you blokes finish off your mansion we should be happy!!!

hey, whats wrong with the last renos!!

tim finnigan;372961 said:
Last renos were great but I think we're trying to get a pergola done so the fans have some shade.

We may need to move your praccy decks as we need a little extra space for the indoor lap pool, ice baths and gym area for Ando, Babbsy and Anthony Ford to work out in!

fineleg2fineleg;372970 said:
We may need to move your praccy decks as we need a little extra space for the indoor lap pool, ice baths and gym area for Ando, Babbsy and Anthony Ford to work out in!

I think we may be able to accomodate you blokes there... After all there should be no problems with both sides training on your 25 praccy decks!!!!

Gday lads,
I see Inverleigh copped a bit of a thrashing in the T20 against Bell Post Hill on sunday. Anyone wanna tell us a bit about the game? Any promising signs for Inverleigh or any other things to comment on?

Little River all out 98 lost to Marshall 6-100 tonight down at Little River. Marshall into the next round..Look out!!!!

Maybe I should have posted it here instead. Take 2.

Any 20/20 results?

South Barwon beat A.T pretty comfortably tonight @ A.T.
Was actually boring for a 20/20 game!!

AT all out for 80ish in their 20 overs, South got them with a few overs left at a gentle pace after a pretty shaky start. Koliba 50 odd N.O

Second XI At Best;373957 said:
Maybe I should have posted it here instead. Take 2.

Any 20/20 results?

South Barwon beat A.T pretty comfortably tonight @ A.T.
Was actually boring for a 20/20 game!!

AT all out for 80ish in their 20 overs, South got them with a few overs left at a gentle pace after a pretty shaky start. Koliba 50 odd N.O

Not always going to be a batsmens game, you just needed to admire the bowling tightening the screws !! But seriously the only batsmen which dominated totally was DK, who has now scored three 50's in a row !!

Back