GCA Twenty Competition & vBookie

Re: GCA Twenty Competition & vBookie

St Albans 7/114(20) def by Manifold Heights 7/115 (19.5)

Craig Booley hit 9 off the last over to get Manifold home.

not the GCA T20 comp but qualifying for the Statewide comp, South Barwon defeated Tessdale in their game yesterday at South Barwon. Teesdale batted first to get off to a flyer with 24 after two overs, but the Swans tightened the screws with the score ending up 9/76 from their 20 overs. South then passed the total two wickets down in the ninth over. Breuer and D.Hauenstein having quick fire twenty's followed up by an even quicker twenty from DK including 3 sixers !! But unlike Saturday one of them did not hit his own car windscreen !!

Grovedale 164 (Peterson 68)
Torquay 147 (Slater 33, Stevenson 40).

Good game. Torquay needed 40 from 6 overs, but Harps and Gareth Yelland closed it out for Grovey.

AB1;374396 said:
Grovedale 164 (Peterson 68)
Torquay 147 (Slater 33, Stevenson 40).

Good game. Torquay needed 40 from 6 overs, but Harps and Gareth Yelland closed it out for Grovey.
i see grovedale played an almost full strength side this time around....

any ideas wen north geelong and torquay will meet AB??

I Bowl Meat Pies;374512 said:
i see grovedale played an almost full strength side this time around....

any ideas wen north geelong and torquay will meet AB??

supposedly two sundays time

ants14;374513 said:
supposedly two sundays time
drunk yesterday... drunk next sunday... apparently drunk the sunday after that... and then silver circle the sunday after that, so drunk again....

i cant possibly take that many mondays off in a row

I Bowl Meat Pies;374516 said:
drunk yesterday... drunk next sunday... apparently drunk the sunday after that... and then silver circle the sunday after that, so drunk again....

i cant possibly take that many mondays off in a row

Two choices here, learn how to drink, or learn how not to drink. one brings pleasure and pain, the other no pleasure no plain.:p

crktluva;374656 said:
Two choices here, learn how to drink, or learn how not to drink. one brings pleasure and pain, the other no pleasure no plain.:p
haha im pretty sure at the age of 22 and 6 decent years of drinking under my belt i can drink.. its just the pain on monday mornings is getting harder and harder because the amount im drinking on sundays is getting more and more

Little River have survived the much feared 'group of death' defeating waurn ponds tonight at little river. The redbacks batted first making about 120 then bowled waurn ponds out in their 70's and going through to the next round along with marshall

I think whoever entered the my cricket results got it arse about. I only stayed for the little river innings but they definately batted their 20 overs and the scoreboard said 120. Later i got an sms saying waurn ponds all out for 70-odd

concrete cricket;376054 said:
I think whoever entered the my cricket results got it arse about. I only stayed for the little river innings but they definately batted their 20 overs and the scoreboard said 120. Later i got an sms saying waurn ponds all out for 70-odd

that scoreboard is totally screwed up. As though Port would bat #3 in a T20 game !!

Just had another look at my cricket and looks like waurn ponds have entered their round 2 score against anakie instead of this round against little river if you look at both those games

I Bowl Meat Pies;374682 said:
haha im pretty sure at the age of 22 and 6 decent years of drinking under my belt i can drink.. its just the pain on monday mornings is getting harder and harder because the amount im drinking on sundays is getting more and more

got another idea for ya, drink less saturday and leave some more room for sundays, it works, trust me, i know.;)

crktluva;376247 said:
got another idea for ya, drink less saturday and leave some more room for sundays, it works, trust me, i know.;)
haha last week i tried it the other way around..... stayed out till 5 and then started again at 12... only had bout 10 on saturday but felt pretty pissed... was asleep early and felt pretty good on monday

Does anyone know results from yesterday. All round 3 games had to be finished by yesterday and with it raining was there a bowl off to decide who goes through. Inverleigh + Teesdale in particular. But all results would be helpful to see the progression of the next round games 1st December - 6th December.

Watching Closely;376854 said:
Does anyone know results from yesterday. All round 3 games had to be finished by yesterday and with it raining was there a bowl off to decide who goes through. Inverleigh + Teesdale in particular. But all results would be helpful to see the progression of the next round games 1st December - 6th December.

It says on the GCA website that the T20 games scheduled for Sunday will need to be scheduled and played by the end of this week. So they will still be played. You would think Teesdale would win that game thus taking them to top of their group and playing North Shore, which would mean Bell Post Hill would be playing South Barwon.

cheer_cheer;376858 said:
It says on the GCA website that the T20 games scheduled for Sunday will need to be scheduled and played by the end of this week. So they will still be played. You would think Teesdale would win that game thus taking them to top of their group and playing North Shore, which would mean Bell Post Hill would be playing South Barwon.

Looking forward to it Daz

Watching Closely;376854 said:
North play against Torquay on thursday night.... i didnt realise games were spoosed to have all wrapped up already....

anyways thursday nite down at torquay :mad:

bell post hill dont still have that finals bus available do they :p

Teesdale lost their second game against Bannockburn which now means that Bell Post Hill will probably go through top of that pool which would mean that they would play North Shore in the round of 16 and South Barwon would play Teesdale if Teesdale win their last round against Inverleigh or it could be Inverleigh if Inverleigh win that game.

Back