Grenville Cricket Association

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

Jazzio, im a little nervous to ask, but....... will u marry me? I know a bloke with like 40 witches hats. you would love it.

jimmy;184944 said:
some very big words spoken on this thread, i have heard rumor that the thread may not be around for much longer.

anyone heard that?

i havent. whered the rumour come from? Sebas school bus?

housie;184947 said:
i havent. whered the rumour come from? Sebas school bus?

nope, mates with a long time member on big cricket and lots of talk about this thread in the moderaters personal thread.

sounds like ******** too me|@

i think we should really put it to the big cricket people and fight for whats right.

agreed?

jimmy;184954 said:
i think we should really put it to the big cricket people and fight for whats right.

agreed?

For what? You're own thread? You've already bloody got one.

Muppet#3;184931 said:
What hope have the crocs got at having a half decent rep. on here wen u've got skinnerz lyk Isaac "Bigdaddyv" Kirby nd Adam "croca" Couch i mean seriously this is a cricket forum not an unco skinner convo nd if ur gunna go round write posts lyk Isaac has been u'd betta be at least half decent at cricket or fightin otherwise dnt bother showin ur face round the senior trap! ur smart arse put downs only work on lil skinnerz not amoungst the real men m8

i am only backing up YOUR team when other put it down, i mean when you have linton gold players baggin yous i do get a little aggrevated. i mean if peter dunne or the parker boys putting yous down and saying they coukd take yous on single handedly i believe they are talking a croc of ********.the question is, the question is my friend. WOULD YOU RESORT TO THIS TYPE OF UNREASONABLE BEHAVIOR? have a good day :)

Gold_Member;184932 said:
now come on be nice we no you arnt a senior so stop tryin to be yah muppet should down sum toasties wile on this hahahahaha

give him a go love

Muppet#3;184937 said:
Is that correct is it dave? check the carngham score card u might see J.O'Brien he batted at five i think getting promoted to the word is!

quite right you r

Muppet#3;184931 said:
What hope have the crocs got at having a half decent rep. on here wen u've got skinnerz lyk Isaac "Bigdaddyv" Kirby nd Adam "croca" Couch i mean seriously this is a cricket forum not an unco skinner convo nd if ur gunna go round write posts lyk Isaac has been u'd betta be at least half decent at cricket or fightin otherwise dnt bother showin ur face round the senior trap! ur smart arse put downs only work on lil skinnerz not amoungst the real men m8

i guess you could say that was well said.

spider88;184970 said:
linton blue: most overrated side in the gcc no doubt about it

Overrated as in we have 3 of the last 4 premierships? Or overrated because we have no skinners? That last quote of yours spider, really was quite well thought out "no doubt about it".

haha no i will not marry you due to the fact that i know for a fact that you're seeing another woman, im pretty sure that her sir name starts with Mc.

Gee Bigdaddyv has gone quiet anyone tell me where he has gone? Maybe he might of founded BigRowing or something gay like that! and at the exact same time a new member “gooldy” has appeared! Coincidence? No, I don’t think so unless linton have let there skinners loose to hide behind seniors nicknames I think My Kirby is up to his old tricks again!

Muppet#3;185153 said:
Gee Bigdaddyv has gone quiet anyone tell me where he has gone? Maybe he might of founded BigRowing or something gay like that! and at the exact same time a new member “gooldy” has appeared! Coincidence? No, I don’t think so unless linton have let there skinners loose to hide behind seniors nicknames I think My Kirby is up to his old tricks again!

i do beleive this is true.. is croca alive?

housie;185080 said:
Overrated as in we have 3 of the last 4 premierships? Or overrated because we have no skinners? That last quote of yours spider, really was quite well thought out "no doubt about it".

yeah you got shut down spider88!!

Back