Grenville Cricket Association

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

jimmy;185532 said:
i am agreinf with gold member here, i probley have more pubic hair than you do hair on your head.

sounds like a good old fashioned pube off to me boys

faceoff23;185393 said:
google. grow a brain and some pubes u skiner

Arrnt we here to talk cricket not tell each other how small your penis' are and how much hair you DONT hav above it! Mate you've posted three absolute shockers so piss off and find a forum that interests you and that you know alot bout like lilskinnerz.com or bigrowing.com with isaac kirby!

Whats the draw and odd for this round?

I've heard that Jack Savige bowled pretty quick on the weekend some say even quicker than housie going by a few comments from the carrenbalac boys. Can anyone confirm this rumour

Cockhead Wilson;185554 said:
I've heard that Jack Savige bowled pretty quick on the weekend some say even quicker than housie going by a few comments from the carrenbalac boys. Can anyone confirm this rumour

theres quicker bowlers than housie in BCA juniors nothing to get to excited about!

Cockhead Wilson;185554 said:

wow! thats quick but was it as quick as Nick O'Brien i heard he is quicker nd straighter than housie! The poor old koalas wont no wat hit them after coming off jack savige into Nick O'Brien

Muppet#3;185556 said:
wow! thats quick but was it as quick as Nick O'Brien i heard he is quicker nd straighter than housie! The poor old koalas wont no wat hit them after coming off jack savige into Nick O'Brien

after talking up your brother i hope he has a good day and can back it up.

jimmy;185557 said:

Dont worry Pete he'll back me up here! and so would alot of others if i sed Nicko is the quickest bowler in the league!

Muppet#3;185558 said:
Dont worry Pete he'll back me up here! and so would alot of others if i sed Nicko is the quickest bowler in the league!

last time i seen him bowl, his action was a bit suspect i think.

jimmy;185557 said:

Nicko is pretty quick but quickest in the league debatable! so jack was bowling quick big deal theres no one around him for support there no I in TEAM!

Muppet#3;185563 said:
Nicko is pretty quick but quickest in the league debatable! so jack was bowling quick big deal theres no one around him for support there no I in TEAM!

debatable yes i think so 2, how did carngham's other bowlers back nick up last week?

all you skinners need to pull your heads in and just face it that every one from the valley is a yabby and chances are, if you're from the valley you're related to everyone else from the valley. It gives a new meaning to the famous request at family b.b.q's "il hav a sausage inbread"
and the thought of the day is: if you life in the valley, for god's sake tarp up before engauging in the act of sexual intercourse to prevent producing more valley kids

jazzio;185567 said:
all you skinners need to pull your heads in and just face it that every one from the valley is a yabby and chances are, if you're from the valley you're related to everyone else from the valley. It gives a new meaning to the famous request at family b.b.q's "il hav a sausage inbread"
and the thought of the day is: if you life in the valley, for god's sake tarp up before engauging in the act of sexual intercourse to prevent producing more valley kids

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

I take that because everone is compared to me (hes as quick/quicker than housie) that im the benchmark? Wear your hardhats skinnerz. I think we know the truth, im the quickest, biggest hardarse in the league and have been for years.

Close forum, the wars over. I win

jimmy;185559 said:
last time i seen him bowl, his action was a bit suspect i think.

just like a true linton cricketer. your trying to make excuses for yourself, cos you know you were ********tin yourself and were makin excuses cos he probably got you out!

Bang 4 B&F;185703 said:
just like a true linton cricketer. your trying to make excuses for yourself, cos you know you were ********tin yourself and were makin excuses cos he probably got you out!QUOTE]

i said seen, not faced

well well well.. im not dead bang 4 B&F whoever the hell u r... the carngham crocs came off a good win today agaisnt carranballac with banga best on ground, pleasing performance concidering they had juniors opening the batting.

Back