Grenville Cricket Association

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

faceoff23;186761 said:
i agree. a recent news article showed that snake vally primary was closed down because half the children were to big for the desk because they hadnt learnt anything from their teachers, and they found some ru486 tablets out the back as it was heard a grade two student had fallen pregnant to the school counsellor, both from snake valley, both related.

haha sum good people have cum out of the valley like...errr ummm i got nothing:)

Gold_Member;186665 said:
well justin obrien how come u go around with two names and not one name to scare to be critercised of been to gutless to say anything to peoples faces so you go around saying s**t about other people but your not that good your self and i no your other name is Bang fine leg fingers 3rd man so it wasnt that hard to relised you use your dads name and i can do wat i want you cant stop me from bag peoples cricketing abilities i no im not that good in seniors i no that so wat its better that play for a team that doesnt care about winning all the time and they actualy give they young childs a go .

Well, Well, Well david looks like what you've sed might come back to bite you your arse! i think most people already no that i have to profiles because i have already been exposed! whats thisi hear about me not even being that good!? just because im not a hack or don't make runs quickly doesnt mean i am no good im the batsmen that makes it easy for the lowerorder hacks like yourself and pete Dunne yous get all the credit for making cheap 50's whilst we go unrecognised for our hard earned 20's or 30's! how come you arnt playing in town oh yeah thats right because your not good enough you wouldnt make the cut! and with the giving the young kids ago on the weekend carngham had 6 players under the age of 20 playin they were the 2 opening batters first drop the 2 opening bowlers and z.Wilson! laurie was given ample oppurtunities but blame his poor form on Rex and Trev now look where you's to are heading!

jimmy;186777 said:
haha sum good people have cum out of the valley like...errr ummm i got nothing:)

well considering we have darren quillam who made ballrat team of century and nick obrien who is 14 and scarin adults while they are batting.. oh and a man called greg burns who played 150 games for st kilda.. what has linotn got in there team at the moment anyway..

in years to come people in the GCA will be saying Brad House could of Been as good as Nick O'Brien!

New odds for Kirton Sheild GCA vs. BCA BCA at 15 cents GCA out to $600 i think GCA need to recruit the O'Brien Duo Back

Muppet#3;186779 said:
Well, Well, Well david looks like what you've sed might come back to bite you your arse! i think most people already no that i have to profiles because i have already been exposed! whats thisi hear about me not even being that good!? just because im not a hack or don't make runs quickly doesnt mean i am no good im the batsmen that makes it easy for the lowerorder hacks like yourself and pete Dunne yous get all the credit for making cheap 50's whilst we go unrecognised for our hard earned 20's or 30's! how come you arnt playing in town oh yeah thats right because your not good enough you wouldnt make the cut! and with the giving the young kids ago on the weekend carngham had 6 players under the age of 20 playin they were the 2 opening batters first drop the 2 opening bowlers and z.Wilson! laurie was given ample oppurtunities but blame his poor form on Rex and Trev now look where you's to are heading!

Pete *superbat* dunne is not a hack

Muppet#3;186782 said:
in years to come people in the GCA will be saying Brad House could of Been as good as Nick O'Brien!

New odds for Kirton Sheild GCA vs. BCA BCA at 15 cents GCA out to $600 i think GCA need to recruit the O'Brien Duo Back

if he is so good why isnt he playin in the senior ranks in town, you are only bagging the league u play in.

Bang 4 B&F;186786 said:
ahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha funniest thing ive ever heard!!

you didnt hear anything... you read it...and explain why that would make u laugh?

jimmy;186787 said:
you didnt hear anything... you read it...and explain why that would make u laugh?

well pete dunne would have to be the biggest hack going around in this league almost! And its a figure of speech you idiot! didnt they teach you these things in linton

how can you possibly bag the valley when you come from linton. they have about 20 kids at the primary school, a ******** pub, 3/4 of the poputuion of snake valley, and 3/4 of those being related. the only decent thing to come out of linton was a green footy oval, and a good take away shop.
linton gold are yet to win a match, or even come close, and doubt they will even win a game for the season. there only hopes went down the drain first round. what can be said for linton blue is a bit different, credit is payed when due, but is the arrogance nessasary. just because you come form linton, but only a measly gold digger, does not mean you can take credit for linton blues form.

Bang 4 B&F;186788 said:
well pete dunne would have to be the biggest hack going around in this league almost! nd its a figure of speech u idiot! dnt they teach u these things in linton

not only is this pete dunne a great batter but an even better bowler... 1 too watch for the futer ladies ;)

jimmy;186787 said:

let mae explain for him! Pete Dunne can't bat thats wat makes it funny he sends in crumpets to open and batr untill about number 7 we he comes out faces the worst bowlers and makes a cheap run or two he gets found out in rep. Cricket!

butters;186789 said:
how can you possibly bag the valley when you come from linton. they have about 20 kids at the primary school, a ******** pub, 3/4 of the poputuion of snake valley, and 3/4 of those being related. the only decent thing to come out of linton was a green footy oval, and a good take away shop.
linton gold are yet to win a match, or even come close, and doubt they will even win a game for the season. there only hopes went down the drain first round. what can be said for linton blue is a bit different, credit is payed when due, but is the arrogance nessasary. just because you come form linton, but only a measly gold digger, does not mean you can take credit for linton blues form.

havent you got a second head too play with or something?

jimmy;186790 said:
not only is this pete dunne a great batter but an even better bowler... 1 too watch for the futer ladies ;)

thats why he comes off 50 steps, than 5 steps, than 25 steps nd each one is short nd slow nd wide!

Muppet#3;186791 said:
let mae explain for him! Pete Dunne can't bat thats wat makes it funny he sends in crumpets to open and batr untill about number 7 we he comes out faces the worst bowlers and makes a cheap run or two he gets found out in rep. Cricket!

maybe he is doing the right thing for the team, would prefer to be down the order makin runs than in the top order making ******** all.|@

jimmy;186794 said:
maybe he is doing the right thing for the team, would prefer to be down the order makin runs than in the top order making ******** all.|@

while you make the other juniors go out there qnd face the better bowlersq nd put them under pressure just so you can hit 10 yr olds around the park! real good batsmen you are!

Bang 4 B&F;186793 said:
thats why he comes off 50 steps, than 5 steps, than 25 steps and each one is short and slow and wide!

so thats your run up...bit far dont you think skin rat, come to me when you get a root ok?

Back