Grenville Cricket Association

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

housie after those obserd sex tips u quoted from me on your linton blue website il b suggesting to the skipper that he dosent give you the new ball at all!

Schrivalup Andropov;186606 said:
You probably can't talk out of your ass because its too busy being pounded by Nick O'brien. I'll bag people's cricketing ability as much as i like because this is a cricket forum am i not wrong and cricket forums are used to voice opinions. Nick s doing well for himself i'll admit that but i dunno about Zac he has to grow some hair on his balls before he can play any decent cricket. I think Dave's going well considering the fact he's gotten himself out of 2 headed country and in a side where everyone has one head and a set of healthy teeth.

He has left a team that actually wins games of cricket tho mate! and a team that doesnt just play for themselves!! Your too scared to admit who you are cos ya know you will get bagged about ur cricketing abilties. because if ya play for the gold diggers it automatically means ya no good!!

Gold_Member;186665 said:
well justin obrien how come u go around with two names and not one name to scare to be critercised of been to gutless to say anything to peoples faces so you go around saying s**t about other people but your not that good your self and i no your other name is Bang fine leg fingers 3rd man so it wasnt that hard to relised you use your dads name and i can do wat i want you cant stop me from bag peoples cricketing abilities i no im not that good in seniors i no that so wat its better that play for a team that doesnt care about winning all the time and they actualy give they young childs a go .

where have you been living dave! nick obrien a 13 yr old opens the bowling for us! justin bats bout 5th. marshall a first change bowler. anton was opening both at 17. laurie had his chances every week at 4 but failed!! And you didnt get a go cause you werent good enough!! so stop whinging

If justin aint very good why does he open the batting for BCA kirton shield! which mite i add you would not even make dave

WOODSY;186693 said:
housie after those obserd sex tips u quoted from me on your linton blue website il b suggesting to the skipper that he dosent give you the new ball at all!

It's all Housie knows and can do, play with balls and talk crap, who didn't know that.

Bang 4 B&F;186749 said:
He has left a team that actually wins games of cricket tho mate! and a team that doesnt just play for themselves!! Your too scared to admit who you are cos ya know you will get bagged about ur cricketing abilties. because if ya play for the gold diggers it automatically means ya no good!!

Don't call me mate cos your not, I'm not scared of anyone especially little skinners like yourself. Don't bag out gold diggers mate cos there will be hell to pay.

Schrivalup Andropov;186754 said:
Don't call me mate cos your not, I'm not scared of anyone especially little skinners like yourself. Don't bag out gold diggers mate cos there will be hell to pay.

dont call me mate!

You idiots must seriously be retarded. do you even read what youve written before you post it? What, doesnt the valley have a school? Did thaty close down with everything else? Time to grow a prong boys!

Wait let write your next post for you........

You cant bowl straight and you talk ********. or something similar. What really good calls!!! no, really

housie;186757 said:
You idiots must seriously be retarded. do you even read what youve written before you post it? What, doesnt the valley have a school? Did thaty close down with everything else? Time to grow a prong boys!

Wait let write your next post for you........

i agree. a recent news article showed that snake vally primary was closed down because half the children were to big for the desk because they hadnt learnt anything from their teachers, and they found some ru486 tablets out the back as it was heard a grade two student had fallen pregnant to the school counsellor, both from snake valley, both related.

yer mate you should be real proud of that call... shut us down so bad... please stop saying those radical calls before we are to offended

Croca;186763 said:
yer mate you should be real proud of that call... shut us down so bad... please stop saying those radical calls before we are to offended

awesome grammar brother

sorry i couldnt get to training tonite housie! i couldnt find my love glove and i got the sh#*s up!:mad:

housie;186770 said:
MY GOD!!! Whats a president to do!:confused:

il get over it i guess! il take my frustration out on carngham on saturday i guess! look out crocs.

WOODSY;186772 said:
il get over it i guess! il take my frustration out on carngham on saturday i guess! look out crocs.

Well Wood duck, u have been in ominous form. Im glad youre on our team thats fo sho bitch

Back